Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    147

    Anyone have a tent I can buy/have?

    Ultralight is cool. Normal car camping tent is cool. Headed out to California to pick up a short bus and need to get my first tent. If anyone has some good options hanging around let me know!

    I知 in Boston


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    199
    I've got a tarp and burly sleeping bag I'd give you for some heady beer / greenery.

    Also, craigslist has not one but TWO rooftop tents for ya whip. one ~$600 one above 2k, happy lowballing.

    There's an old school dome tent in JP for $20. Or a fucking copper spur for $400 in somerville lol....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sandy
    Posts
    1,998
    It sounds like what you really need is a mag in California with some tools to help you pull out a few seats, no?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    90
    Bowboybb, I’ve got a Bibler Tempest 4 season mountaineering tent I’m looking to sell reasonably priced, though might be overkill for what you’re after. PM if you’re interested.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    90
    Forgot, also have a BD betamid body/insert without the cover/rainfly.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by BassBone View Post
    I've got a tarp and burly sleeping bag I'd give you for some heady beer / greenery.

    Also, craigslist has not one but TWO rooftop tents for ya whip. one ~$600 one above 2k, happy lowballing.

    There's an old school dome tent in JP for $20. Or a fucking copper spur for $400 in somerville lol....
    I致e got a cold weather bag. I値l take a look old school some tent might be the thing. Really just want something functional with character. I live in fucking Somerville hahaha so maybe I値l lowball that dude or see if he wants me to dig some ditches for him.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    It sounds like what you really need is a mag in California with some tools to help you pull out a few seats, no?
    That too I really need a mag in California who knows a thing or two about diesel. I値l make a post and see if I get lucky. Also maybe an address to ship a fuckton of solar gear to


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sandy
    Posts
    1,998
    Quote Originally Posted by bowboybb View Post
    That too I really need a mag in California who knows a thing or two about diesel. I値l make a post and see if I get lucky. Also maybe an address to ship a fuckton of solar gear to


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I'm no help in Cali but if you're passing through SLC and need anything don't hesitate to reach out.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    236
    Not sure if your still looking but I have an old backpacking tent you can have if you pass through Reno...

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •