Anyone have a tent I can buy/have?

Ultralight is cool. Normal car camping tent is cool. Headed out to California to pick up a short bus and need to get my first tent. If anyone has some good options hanging around let me know!

I’m in Boston

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I've got a tarp and burly sleeping bag I'd give you for some heady beer / greenery.

Also, craigslist has not one but TWO rooftop tents for ya whip. one ~$600 one above 2k, happy lowballing.

There's an old school dome tent in JP for $20. Or a fucking copper spur for $400 in somerville lol....

It sounds like what you really need is a mag in California with some tools to help you pull out a few seats, no?

Bowboybb, I’ve got a Bibler Tempest 4 season mountaineering tent I’m looking to sell reasonably priced, though might be overkill for what you’re after. PM if you’re interested.

Forgot, also have a BD betamid body/insert without the cover/rainfly.

Quote Originally Posted by BassBone View Post
    I've got a tarp and burly sleeping bag I'd give you for some heady beer / greenery.

Also, craigslist has not one but TWO rooftop tents for ya whip. one ~$600 one above 2k, happy lowballing.

There's an old school dome tent in JP for $20. Or a fucking copper spur for $400 in somerville lol....
    I’ve got a cold weather bag. I’ll take a look old school some tent might be the thing. Really just want something functional with character. I live in fucking Somerville hahaha so maybe I’ll lowball that dude or see if he wants me to dig some ditches for him.

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    It sounds like what you really need is a mag in California with some tools to help you pull out a few seats, no?
    That too I really need a mag in California who knows a thing or two about diesel. I’ll make a post and see if I get lucky. Also maybe an address to ship a fuckton of solar gear to

Quote Originally Posted by bowboybb View Post
    That too I really need a mag in California who knows a thing or two about diesel. I’ll make a post and see if I get lucky. Also maybe an address to ship a fuckton of solar gear to

I'm no help in Cali but if you're passing through SLC and need anything don't hesitate to reach out.

Not sure if your still looking but I have an old backpacking tent you can have if you pass through Reno...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk