Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    I’ve used that. Good degreaser. But damn. Seems like overkill for you stoners.

After the talcum powder lawsuits I’m expecting purple power class actions.

Soak in Purple Juice, finish with hot water and dish soap. Change out Purple Juice when it gets to lookin' like used motor oil...

"You stoners" lol

I guess you don't want 100mg edibles kicking in while you're walking red iron on the Tappan Zee or heli-changing insulators on the high lines, or interviewing for 7-11 or the ATF...

Before i Iived with a female human I used to just boil my bongs, bowls, and bubblers in a giant pot on the stove. Stink up the whole apartment for days.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Are people sitting outside with their bongs, or do you heathens still smoke indoors? Once I stopped smoking indoors a bong became more hassle than it was worth. I won't even run a vaporizer in my house at this point.

lol I blow bong hits through a carbon filter and 6 flowering plants...

Back to cleaning: You want a container large enough to lay your gunked-up bowls and stems and pipes in gently and submerge in straight Purple Juice [which BTW is, like, $5.44/gal @ Walmart].
    You also want a lid for this container. So...Tupperware, ice cream buckets, etc. An overnight soak will clear out the grubbiest piece. 30minutes is usually enough. Tiny little stubborn spots will usually yield to hotter water and a piece of bud stem.

Big bong pieces, which don't get as nasty as bowls and stems can get dilute Purple Juice in a spray bottle, then a dishwasher or dish soap+hot water. Purple Juice in a spray bottle is also the best for getting the horrible stank out of a sink drain after pouring out dregs. Wear rubber gloves with Purple Juice and pipe resin. Don't touch your face.

Jesus. Everclear. It's what I wash my bud trim with to make my edible/smokable oil. I wouldn't recommend denatured alcohol. Heard they put some poison in it so you can't drink it. Everclear is a consumable alcohol.

That is some fine bong hygiene. Your expertise on this matter is most likely unparalleled. I tip my hat and helmet to you.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I meant highangle but I guess splat knows his shit too

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I actually have been calling the local liquor store in Reno to find some 180 proof everclear and just found out that liquor stores here can no longer carry anything over 100 proof?!? WTF? If anyone is coming to Reno from Cali and can bring me a couple fifths of 180, i'd gladly compensate/gift with cashish and/or bud.

Y’all still smoke?
    watch out for snakes

Kills the 'Rona.

$20/5th Everclear to clean a bong lol

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Thanks for saving me the trouble of typing that out. I laughed at the fools I college who bought that shit, I didn't think anyone over the age of 20 actually fell for their marketing.
    Yet none of you guys told buttah to take a lap.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Yet none of you guys told buttah to take a lap.

He was already out on the track.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Jesus. Everclear. It's what I wash my bud trim with to make my edible/smokable oil. I wouldn't recommend denatured alcohol. Heard they put some poison in it so you can't drink it. Everclear is a consumable alcohol.
    Denatured alcohol is ethyl alcohol w/ additives to make it undrinkable. Additives vary by manufacturer. Some use isopropyl for this purpose. Either way, hot water rinse is pretty standard w/ any of these solvents. I'd save the Everclear for consumables(& some$$ so you can score more bud).

I love my simpson oil enough I'm willing to evap a couple bottles of everclear just to eat a little glob every night for the next 6 months.

Yes, I wish I could distill capture it but oh, well, someday.