FS: XTR 9100/9120 Crankset 12 Speed, 165mm arms

Boost compatible, used, marked, scuffed, but when fit correctly they are flawless. Direct mount chainring style (I personally use wolftooth, but shimano also sells them). Having said that I’ve had intermittent trouble getting them the non drive to sit properly on the axle, LBS was able to do it once and it lasted 7 months until I took it apart and now not certain I’m able to get it back properly. NO CHAINRING. 165 arms. Pics if interest.

New about 380-420.
    Used and functional about 200-250

100 shipped to continental USA. A more savvy bike tech can probably get this dialed, but no guarantees and price reflects that, no warranty, nothing promised, etc etc.

Or best offer.

Can ship ASAP.
    Post and PM me. First come first serv
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

To be clear, this is the wider Q factor, 9120 version?

Quote Originally Posted by HAB View Post
    To be clear, this is the wider Q factor, 9120 version?
    To be honest HAB, I don’t know, the sticker on the crank says “9100/9120”. Like what the f shimano. But I can measure for you!
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

That's... Very strange. I'll dig through the catalog today and try to make sense of it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by HAB View Post
    That's... Very strange. I'll dig through the catalog today and try to make sense of it. Thanks!
    Def, I should have it off bike tomororw or Sunday. If you want it, shoot me a pm, I can let it go cheaper.

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Are there any non 12 speeds sprockets for these?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Are there any non 12 speeds sprockets for these?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    That’s a good question - perhaps shoot a quick email to wolf tooth? They have a metric fuckton of rings,
    I imagine any direct mount will work, but they would know for sure

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Ive run the new 12speed shimano chainrings on 11 speed setups, it works great. Just a thought, check the drive side arm for the part number, the non drive might have multiple numbers since its cross compatible.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

True

fuck that noise.

gmen.