Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Any attorney would tell you to use caution in how you report an incident in which you have have injured or killed someone or destroyed property. Maybe not handing over a video of you acting like a complete fucking idiot who knew you were behaving recklessly and ignoring danger to become public record fall under that advice?

However, if you don't do those things probably keep on submitting your obs normally.

I'm glad they don't have a felony on their record, but I wish part of the plea deal is that they'd have to STFU with their faux-victim we-dindu-nuttin bullshit and other self-righteous spew. What fucking arrogant and irresponsible toolbags! At least it is reassuring to know that those who have worked with Hannibal (at more than one location) tend to hold similarly negative views of him as his current and former coworkers have vented to me or asked me my opinions.
    Damn yoots and their lack of accountability. It's definitely annoying.

In my 20's I used to poach a lot of in-area closure zones. I even ripped out a few slides doing that over the years. Looking back I'm so glad I never hurt someone else while doing those selfish pursuits. That would be a terrible thing to live with.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Dem 2 yoots.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona13 View Post
    Damn yoots and their lack of accountability.
    Well, Hannibal is "only" 26... DeWitt is 38 not exactly a yoot
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

It must be posted.

Such good acting all around.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    i liked the "has no plans to change his actions in the backcountry" part
    thank jah
    hes a broloradian and hopefully has no plans to change that
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Even though I think these dudes are morans, I’m glad they got off with a slap on the wrist. The precedent that could have been set is scary, and I’m sure it’ll happen someday anyway. Maybe these guys will stop ending up in the newspaper for a few years, but I doubt it.

That 20 hrs should be spent 30 minutes at a time addressing avalanche awareness groups with the message, you are responsible for the safety of people and things below you.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    one of our ussw had a east castle is part of the alta ski resort and not backcountry speaker im pretty sure was on that program
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    That 20 hrs should be spent 30 minutes at a time addressing avalanche awareness groups with the message, you are responsible for the safety of people and things below you.
    Given the shit attitude of these two, would you really want them doing any public outreach?

I think Hacksaw's idea to sentence them to 100 data pits is a better one.

Fill me in what happened. Did they cop a plea
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Given the shit attitude of these two, would you really want them doing any public outreach?

I think Hacksaw's idea to sentence them to 100 data pits is a better one.
    \Yeah, I think maybe they might learn something about themselves.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Fill me in what happened. Did they cop a plea
    I sentence you to 20 hours of learning how to read, dolt.

Is social commentary eligible for community service? This must have taken hours to write :
    https://www.vaildaily.com/opinion/le...ntal-insanity/

back home in moms basement in no time

In addition to publicly demonstrating his thoughts on responsibility, that guy has been telling everyone he is going to medical school or nursing school any day now... said it in the papers too. Maybe potential landlords don't want him.

male nurse?

didn't they make a movie about a guy who is a nurse, was his name gaylord focker

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    male nurse?

didn't they make a movie about a guy who is a nurse, was his name gaylord focker
    "You can milk anything with nipples." -Me