Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Freezers

Well this thread is timely, our freezer just shit the bed and I'm looking for a chest freezer. Can't find one of these fuckers anywhere close, guess I'm going to Denver soon.
    You know, you can swear on this site. Fuck, shit bitch. See?

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again

Quote Originally Posted by teletripper View Post
    Well this thread is timely, our freezer just shit the bed and I'm looking for a chest freezer. Can't find one of these fuckers anywhere close, guess I'm going to Denver soon.
    No floor models at homodepot? Did you check with Alpine Appliance?

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Buddy of mine bought a property that the negligent previous old owner didnt vacate when he was supposed to, some freezers were left with fish, the power had gone off at some point so they just took the freezers out to the dump I seem to remeber they found a 2 ton flat deck with a crane
    Hindsight and all, this is the best move. I think I would rent a trailer just to not deal with that ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    No floor models at homodepot? Did you check with Alpine Appliance?
    Nope no floor models at homodepot and Alpine says it will be months till they can get one. That being said Lowes might have one and allegedly will call me back but it will probably be faster to drive over there.
    You know, you can swear on this site. Fuck, shit bitch. See?

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again