British Panel Shows

There's a bunch. They tend towards the fucking hllarious. QI and WILTY (Would I lie to you?) are the two I'm most familiar with. Here's the most recent episode (as far as I can tell, it's a bit confusing) of each. There's YEARS of previous episodes to watch if you enjoy them. There's also like 10 other shows.

Now these things have been going on for years, there's a lot of backstory, you may feel a bit lost at first, but don't give up

QI:

WILTY (Would I lie to You?)

David Mitchell and Lee Mack are hilarious (imvho)

Ah well I tried. Stupid Americans, I get it.

David Mitchell is indeed fucking hilarious......

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Ah well I tried. Stupid Americans, I get it.
    Episodes are a half hour each, calm down and give us some time to absorb, man

Can you tell I had my first drinks in 3 months last night? Embarassing. Sorry. But I do like the shows, those are just the most recent ones, since they're taped live and all improvised they go up and down on the funniness scale. The panels change all the time so if you don't like someone (I am not crazy about the Irish chick Aisling on the QI episode I linked, for example) they'll probably be gone next time. Stephen Fry hosted QI for many years, he's very funny, but Sandy is a pretty good replacement it seems.

Between a rock and a soft place. Aberdare and The Brecon Beacons, Wales
    8 out of 10 cats

The land of Genesee Cream Ale and homemade pierogies!
    Long ago I liked Monty Python. But never got the humor in Benny Hill. So that was a 50-50 break even thing. Then Ali G came along and I thought he was funny most of the time.
    “The best argument in favour of a 90% tax rate on the rich is a five-minute chat with the average rich person.”

- Winston Churchill, paraphrased.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pow View Post
    8 out of 10 cats
    Is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    Long ago I liked Monty Python. But never got the humor in Benny Hill. So that was a 50-50 break even thing. Then Ali G came along and I thought he was funny most of the time.
    Did you have a heart attack in the middle of your post? If not, I really don't know where you were going with it.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Did you have a heart attack in the middle of your post? If not, I really don't know where you were going with it.
    Thought that was a Monty Python callback

THC and WILTY is a good combo, I was crying laughing a couple times watching this just now

David Mitchell and Lee Mack are just great. Amazing how sharp they both are but Mack is so quick it's crazy.