WTB 12x142 w/ Shimamo hub 27.5 rear wheel only or wheel set if TPIR

Title above says it all. Looking for new old stock or takeoff/lightly used. Really only need the rear wheel says my bike mechanic. Anyone holding or know some value options? He recommended Stans Flow S1 - which I found for $278 on backcountry, but I’m open to considering additional opinions/options to get back in the race.

Is going on a 2016 SpecialEd (sorry haters) Stumpy FSR to replace the roval rear wheel that I tore up.

Probably not worth it to cross border ship these days but if youre in csnada i have a nukeproof wheelset with only a couple rides on it. 30mm inner width. Basically a wtb wheelset rebadged. Not looking for much. I got them on sale and ended up selling the frame they were on. 142 x12 rear and 100 x 15 front. Non boost f/r. Can come with fresh treads mounted tubeless(same couple rides). Maxxis dhr2 2.35 exo rear and michelin 2.3 wild force front(i think thats the name). I cant remember but i think theres a used huck norris in the rear tire. 200 or 203mm rotors on there too. Find a best price and offer something reasonable if that suits. I have a bunch of parts with 2 rides on them stem/ bars/grips maybe more. 3 yr old dvo diamond fork freshly rebuilt w the 2 rides set at 160 but it can be made to 150 or 140 by just taking out an intenal spacer

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

PM sent from lower 48 unfortunately. Thanks Grinch!