WTT: 185 Cassiar 95 or 184 MTN Explore 95 for 184 W112 Tour 1

Over the last few years I picked up these two skis but continued to go back to my RPCs as my go to. I like to lighten up a little for touring, and would be interested in trading either of these for a pair of Wailer 112 Tour 1s in a similar size. I have:

185 DPS Cassiar 95 Pure 3 in excellent condition. Mounted 1.5x with inserts for Radical 2.0 and Beast 14 (they share the same toe, but heel patterns are different). Bases, edges and topsheets are really clean. I was hoping that these would be a better on piste ski than the Sallys with the ability to tour a little, but I could never make them work for me.

or

184 Salmon MTN Explore 95s in great condition. Mounted 1x with inserts for Radical 2.0. Bases, edges and topsheets are excellent with some light scratches. I have really enjoyed these skis but want a little more width. If these were 110 I would keep them. They ski great and are nice and lightweight.

I would like:

DPS 184 Wailer 112 Tour 1s in similar condition.

I'll snap and post pics shortly.

Thanks!

Seth

The Cassiars look almost new. Almost no scratches on topsheet or bases. Edges are excellent.

MTN Explores have a little more mileage and some very slight base dimpling from the inserts. I could never tell when skiing them and would have forgotten except for shooting these pictures.

1700 views but no comments. Is this a pipe dream or a unicorn?