Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1080
    There is two more weeks of school and some dumb fucking parents decide their kid doesn't need to wear masks NOW in one of my kids classes. They couldn't make it to the finish line and wait two more weeks for school to finish? Our school has gone above and beyond and kept cases super low and now these pricks decide to quit masks right before we ALL quit masks and go home? C'mon.

I'm not super worried about the kid spreading it, it's the selfish disrespectful attitude. I hope we find out which family it is.

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    There is two more weeks of school and some dumb fucking parents decide their kid doesn't need to wear masks NOW in one of my kids classes. They couldn't make it to the finish line and wait two more weeks for school to finish? Our school has gone above and beyond and kept cases super low and now these pricks decide to quit masks right before we ALL quit masks and go home? C'mon.

I'm not super worried about the kid spreading it, it's the selfish disrespectful attitude. I hope we find out which family it is.
    In my kid's school, they wouldn't even let them in the door...

What state are you in? This wouldn’t be allowed where in our district or state.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Montessori School in UT. I'm guessing the kid is kicked out of school soon. But my rant is about the fuckhead parents.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    In my kid's school, they wouldn't even let them in the door...
    Same. I know our daycare definitely kicked out some anti-maskers as well.

Sounds crazy but I actually think my kids benefited from the remote learning this year. And I have told our school board I'd like to see them keep Wednesdays remote for high school kids. Fat chance though.

Vibes to those whose kids have struggled. I think we got lucky that our kids were at the perfect age for this (frosh and junior).

Montessori School in UT. I'm guessing the kid is kicked out of school soon. But my rant is about the fuckhead parents.
    The parents in this state are pretty whack. Like fucking stupid.

Seems like the closest thread for this mini rant.

My Dad's birthday yesterday, turned 88.

I thought it sucked when we discussed hopefully being able to see each other soon back on his 87 birthday.

It sounds like there's some movement on US/UK travel restrictions coming, can't be soon enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    The parents in this state are pretty whack. Like fucking stupid.
    “Governor Cox announces he will END the K-12 mask mandate with about a week left in the school year.”

Well, fuck it.

“Governor Cox announces he will END the K-12 mask mandate with about a week left in the school year.”

Well, fuck it.
    Saw that. Wonder how my 16yo will process this info. She’s certainly sick of the mask but also very careful. She’s also over the whole school thing, has a car now and just wants a fun summer at this point.

Bunch of dumbass parents in Helena saw what was going on in Utah and hijacked a schoolboard meeting last night, showing up unmasked and demanding we "unmask the children!"

Because they refused to wear masks, the meeting was abruptly adjourned and will be held online with no in-person participation.

One month from the end of the school year--which has by all accounts gone better than expected--and they pull this shit. They should be thanking these schoolboard members, not acting like a bunch of whiny petulant babies. Fuck people are stupid assholes sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Bunch of dumbass parents in Helena saw what was going on in Utah and hijacked a schoolboard meeting last night, showing up unmasked and demanding we "unmask the children!"

Because they refused to wear masks, the meeting was abruptly adjourned and will be held online with no in-person participation.

One month from the end of the school year--which has by all accounts gone better than expected--and they pull this shit. They should be thanking these schoolboard members, not acting like a bunch of whiny petulant babies. Fuck people are stupid assholes sometimes.
    Granite school district here in SLC pulled the same shit a week or so ago. Even went as far as to overthrow the school board. That part didn’t work.
    And then Gov Cocks gave into them. Stupid move and there goes any respect us libs had for a Utah politician with a big R next to his name.
    He full on caved. It was one more week.
    He caved and showed his true self. Pussy galore.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Anecdotal trend at our kids school. No reported cases for 5 mo’s up until last week and now we’re at 6 cases in a week resulting in two entire classes on 20+ day Qs.
    One class last week as a result of after school soccer without masks. And now this other class which I haven’t heard all the details about from my wife teacher there- was announced today.

Anecdotal story
    Last night
    Healthy 33 year old
    Wifey working hard to save her life. Two days post vax.
    Asystolic
    Bagging compression

After tpa her sats went from 80 to 100
    So maybe the vax causes clotting?
    Not to say she wouldn’t have had the same from the Rona

Sadly she passed. RIP
    . . .

“ So maybe the vax causes clotting?”

So what you’re saying is you spend 99.99% of your time talking and only 0.1% of the time listening/reading/learning/paying attention.

Nope. 99.95% of time not listening
    . . .

So I was off by 0.04%

Basically I was right. Thanks for confirming.

I read on the internet the Vax might make your dick fall off.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Nope. 99.95% of time not listening
    amazing how many personal experiences you have with tragic or very unusual events. For example, you had pointed out that everyone in your family came down with the rona even tho your wife was vaxed in Jan. Is she on a vent? or just got a positive test, but little or no symptoms? how are the kids doing if you have them? are you still unvaccinated? did you get kicked in the ass by the Rona if so?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    I read on the internet the Vax might make your dick fall off.
    You serious?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    amazing how many personal experiences you have with tragic or very unusual events. For example, you had pointed out that everyone in your family came down with the rona even tho your wife was vaxed in Jan. Is she on a vent? or just got a positive test, but little or no symptoms? how are the kids doing if you have them? are you still unvaccinated? did you get kicked in the ass by the Rona if so?
    Jeebus. I got stalkers.

I slept 36 hours. Two more days resting. Kids had almost nothing.

Wifey lost taste and smell. But it’s back now. Who knows if wife had less symptoms due to vax. Not exactly a controlled test.
    We’re all fine.

Honestly, for me, I can’t see the point of the vax. I got rona and lived. No T-shirt
    Good friend says I still need vax for “variants”
    I’ll kick their ass also

Pretty sure I’ll get vax next winter, to get a passport to get on a plane.
    . . .

Honestly, for me, I can’t see the point of the vax. I got rona and lived.
    You fucking people are so god damn dense.
    Don’t give a flying fuck your response. I loathe you and people as stupid as you. Get fucked asshole.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Jeebus. I got stalkers.

I slept 36 hours. Two more days resting. Kids had almost nothing.

Wifey lost taste and smell. But it’s back now. Who knows if wife had less symptoms due to vax. Not exactly a controlled test.
    We’re all fine.

Honestly, for me, I can’t see the point of the vax. I got rona and lived. No T-shirt
    Good friend says I still need vax for “variants”
    I’ll kick their ass also

Pretty sure I’ll get vax next winter, to get a passport to get on a plane.
    You blew it. You overplayed your hand. You never go full troll when you’re trying to be a sneaky troll.

Now it’s just out there for us to see and there’s no going back. Hope it was worth it but from how weak the above post is I don’t think it was.

Buzz is angry.

So if you get the Rona you don’t get antibodies?

But the magic jab is magic.
    Except for wifey. Jab no worky
    Or maybe it saved her life. Yeah.
    . . .

Buzz is angry.

So if you get the Rona you don’t get antibodies?

But the magic jab is magic.
    Except for wifey. Jab no worky
    Or maybe it saved her life. Yeah.
    Sounds like it did work for "wifey", a couple of days of mild symptoms, back in action. No big deal.

Sounds like you could've really benefitted from the vaccine and avoided multiple days of pretty solid symptoms. You also don't know what long-term issues you might run into from just getting the RONA.

I get that you're trolling, but it really is very boneheaded behavior you're describing.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that