Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I'm good with the 2 for $20 Husky gloves at Home Depot, leather like palm that's not too thick with meaningless padding and acceptable back of finger protection. I sell a couple of different brands but use these. Mechanix are good too and sometimes fit better but double the price.

I picked up a set of Leatt GPX 4.5 Lite Gloves. Size guide put me right in the middle of the range for a large. Initial impression was that the gloves were really nicely put together and would be just what I was looking for. After 30 minutes on my hands they were just killing my knuckles. Like, I think I have arthritis in my knuckles pain. Seems like the rubber outside the glove over the knuckles doesn't stretch enough to accommodate my hands. I really want to like these but they are unwearable as is. Anyone experienced this?

Yes at first they hurt a bit. Wear and wash and it mostly goes away. I rotate gloves a lot but I had to put some days in the Leatt before the knuckle part broke in

Thanks for the feedback. I guess I'll rotate them while riding for a bit and see if they are willing to be stretched.

It happens. They are form fitting.

Huh. My XLs were snug but in a good way. So dexterous I wear them while practicing dentistry.

This is just a followup on my experience with Leatt GPX 4.5 Lite Gloves. Per above, they look like great gloves. Following the company sizing guide, the fit seems super for my hand, except that the padding across the knuckles has been really challenging. This padded portion causes significant knuckle pain after my hands have been in a gripped position. The gloves have broken in some (I've now used them for a couple hundred miles) but it is still tough enough that I just don't want to wear them any more.

Now, everyone has special snowflake hands. Mine may be extra thick when gripping bars or something. And, like I said, the gloves look and feel great otherwise and appear very well made. I just wanted to put this out there for people considering this glove.

Quote Originally Posted by rip View Post
    I just got some Leatt 4.0 gloves this year, as well as a bunch more protective gear from Leatt.. my experience with their stuff is it's really well designed. I went off their size chart and they are a bit snug but fit well. They even tossed a free hat into my order so of course I'm a fan now
    Update - gloves have been getting some pretty heavy use this spring, the hurt my knuckles at first, they broke in, now they have a small hole and are starting to come apart. Only one small crash. I have another pair that I'll eventually bust out when these kick it. I still rock the hat like I'm spancered. Hat still in excellent shape

Anyone have experience on the G-Form gloves? Love the technology.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    After the first three seconds, Corbet's is really pretty average.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Malcolm View Post
    I mean, it's not your fault. They say talent skips a generation.
    But hey, I'm sure your kids will be sharp as tacks.

Fwiw I ordered the Leatt 3.0 gloves and the knuckle protection where *I* want it (out on the 4th and 5th fingers, on the middle knuckles) was laughable. So I returned those and took some gloves I already have and like and put some 3m mastic tape on the inside of the fingers where I wanted some padding. Haven't punched a tree since, so I guess it works?