Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I'm good with the 2 for $20 Husky gloves at Home Depot, leather like palm that's not too thick with meaningless padding and acceptable back of finger protection. I sell a couple of different brands but use these. Mechanix are good too and sometimes fit better but double the price.

I picked up a set of Leatt GPX 4.5 Lite Gloves. Size guide put me right in the middle of the range for a large. Initial impression was that the gloves were really nicely put together and would be just what I was looking for. After 30 minutes on my hands they were just killing my knuckles. Like, I think I have arthritis in my knuckles pain. Seems like the rubber outside the glove over the knuckles doesn't stretch enough to accommodate my hands. I really want to like these but they are unwearable as is. Anyone experienced this?

Yes at first they hurt a bit. Wear and wash and it mostly goes away. I rotate gloves a lot but I had to put some days in the Leatt before the knuckle part broke in

Thanks for the feedback. I guess I'll rotate them while riding for a bit and see if they are willing to be stretched.

It happens. They are form fitting.

Huh. My XLs were snug but in a good way. So dexterous I wear them while practicing dentistry.