Thread: Reverb C1 175mm

Reverb C1 175mm

Anyone have a Reverb C1 175mm dropper post on their bike that could take a measurement for me. (or work in a shop that can measure one).
    Looking for a measurement for the distance from the bottom (under side) of the collar to the middle of the seat rail.
    I think I'm very close to making a 175 work on my frame, but I have 2 conflicting measurements from online reviews.
    Thanks.

226mm

Buy anything else. The one up droppers are the shortest. I just put the pnw rainier (g2 not the new g3) on my hardtail because it was the same price as rebuilding the mushy reverb that was on it and it is much nicer. Will probably put another pnw on the fs when the reverb in their starts to go.

Quote Originally Posted by carlh View Post
    Buy anything else. The one up droppers are the shortest. I just put the pnw rainier (g2 not the new g3) on my hardtail because it was the same price as rebuilding the mushy reverb that was on it and it is much nicer. Will probably put another pnw on the fs when the reverb in their starts to go.
    Sounds like you don’t have any experience with the C1 Reverb. I think it’s the best post on the market right now, but I can understand if people are gun shy after using a previous generation.

I don’t know what versions I have but I have had 4 different ones and the all go soft. I also don’t like how much the actuation changes with temperature.
    New ones might be better but if it took them like 5 tries I am skeptical.

Thanks. C1 purchased and installed.