Feeler: OG 186 4FRNT Renegades, Custom 184 Steeple 102s, P18s, ect...

EDIT: Damn it I forgot about the sideways picture thing. I will fix pictures tonight.
    5/30 EDIT: Everything is SOLD. Just going to leave this post up for the internet history books!

In the times of COVID, with work being a bit of a question mark and having more time on my hands than ever, I've decided to throw up a few old skis and stuff to see if there is any interest. Southwest Colorado local, but will likely be between the Moab/SLC area some point post COVID closures for social distancing pickup.

Custom Wood Veneer 184 Steeple 102s SOLD

On top of the veneer top sheet these also had extra carbon to improve stability. I purchased these new in 2015. Wonderful, versatile skis that have been my daily drivers ever since, from 20 mile days with 10k vert to inbounds ripping in all conditions. Originally mounted for Dynafit Beast 14s for 317 BSL on the line, currently mounted with P18s at -.5 for 312 BSL. These things are pretty damn beat though. I have well over 300 days on them and it shows. It blows me away that they still have as much life in them as they do, ON3P's build quality is second to none. The top sheet is scratched like crazy, but could probably be cleaned up with some sanding and a light poly coat. I used them as my daily drivers in LCC for the past two seasons while living/working in the canyon and the bases show it. They could use a stone grind and more. I was just going to keep them forever as low tide/slush skis (and might still), but I've seen a couple posts around here looking for Steeple 102s so I figured I'd throw them up.

SOLD
    Don't really want to sell the orange superfast P18s, but if someone made an offer I can't refuse I'd probably sell them.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2387.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	327563

Everything after this line is SOLD

OG 186 4FRNT Renegades

One of the best pow skis ever IMO. These are the original version made in SLC. Serial Number #126 punched into the top sheet. The first ski I truly fell in love with. Sadly, I haven't had bindings on them in a couple seasons and done expect to have room in my quiver again. They are a bit beat up with multiple mounts, but deserve to be skied if someone wants them. Purchased on gear swap in 2012 I believe. Drilled/plugged originally with Dynafit Radicals at an unknown BSL and most recently with P18s at -1 or -1.5 for 317ish BSL. One decent sized base weld from the previous owner that held up excellently and a couple decent core shots.

SOLD

Name:	IMG_2378.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	935.8 KB 
ID:	327558

Silver Look Pivot 18s

Circa 2011. You know what you're getting. Brakes were bent to fit something in the 110 range.

SOLD

Name:	IMG_2395.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	621.6 KB 
ID:	327566

2007(08?) 187 4FRNT MSPs

These are the skis I've used for bullet proof groomers, ripping slush on gaper day, and doing pond skims. I tuned them last season but the base weld ripped out at some point. Total rock skis. Mounted once for P18s for 320ish BSL. Only reason they haven't become part of a fence, burned or something is that they have stayed attached to my spare p18s for years.

SOLD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2389.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	939.6 KB 
ID:	327564   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2391.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	483.6 KB 
ID:	327565  
    Last edited by ASmileyFace; 05-30-2020 at 01:49 PM.

I'll take the Renegades. PM inbound.

Those steeples are tempting but I hope you hang on to them. I guess I’m sentimental.

oooof, those scratches on the topsheet of steeples make such a sexy aging effect

Fuck! Cant believe I missed this. If HAB skips out on the renegades I will take them and gladly pay a bit more. Been looking for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Those steeples are tempting but I hope you hang on to them. I guess I’m sentimental.
    They hold a ton of sentimental value to me too. They are a really unique pair of skis that I've taken on pretty much every big adventure and have so many good memories on. I've been trying to hold on to physical things like old skis less, but it is really hard with these ones.

PMs replied too.

pm'd about the msp's and silver pivots

Quote Originally Posted by ASmileyFace View Post
    They hold a ton of sentimental value to me too. They are a really unique pair of skis that I've taken on pretty much every big adventure and have so many good memories on. I've been trying to hold on to physical things like old skis less, but it is really hard with these ones.

PMs replied too.
    Mount them on the wall.

Damn, when I saw this thread title on the main page I was hoping it was going to be a pair of OG 186 4Frnt EHP's.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Damn, when I saw this thread title on the main page I was hoping it was going to be a pair of OG 186 4Frnt EHP's.
    Owned a pair of those too. Sold em 4 or 5 years ago lol

I was a bit of a Hoji fanboy.

PM bump.

Renegades, freedom din soles, Silver p18s and MSPs gone.

Thinking at this point that I will hold on to the steeple's but if someone makes an offer I can't refuse and I go another week with less than 10 hours of work I'd have to consider selling them.

Quote Originally Posted by HAB View Post
    I'll take the Renegades. PM inbound.
    Nice.

Unemployment is a shitshow/got invited on a last minute river trip bump.

Thinking I'm going to try and sell the Steeples now. $175+ shipping. Would consider selling the orange p18 clamps too, but only as a package for $325+ shipping.

The Renegades shipped super fast and were as described. Bump for a good seller.

Quote Originally Posted by ASmileyFace View Post
    Unemployment is a shitshow/got invited on a last minute river trip bump.

Thinking I'm going to try and sell the Steeples now. $175+ shipping. Would consider selling the orange p18 clamps too, but only as a package for $325+ shipping.
    Shit, I’ll take them.

Steeples sold locally to a friend. Sorry jackattack!