Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahmaud Arbery

Ahmaud Arbery

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    The lesson is black guys can burglarize at will now, and unless you’re also black, you just have to let them, call the cops, wait 1/2 hour until they show up, do cop paoerwork, etc. Your home is theirs now. Your stuff is theirs now. That’s what these people want, some kind of ass backwards society where burglars are heroic and defending your home is a crime.

Maybe you should just burgle your neighbor’s subwoofer, they’re not allowed to stop you, that’s “false imprisonment” now, if they interrupt your burglary with “false imprisonment”, just freak out and attack them, if they defend themselves from your attack they’ll go to prison for the rest of their lives.

Just make sure you fake like you’re “working out “ while you case the neighbor’s place. Burglars looking around for stuff to steal can do that now, as long as they pretend to be on a jog.
    I’ve got a pseudo safe room in my house. Solid wood core door on the master, dead bolt, and I plan to sleep through the apocalypse with my air purifier drowning out my tinnitus and any burglar. I woke up to a burglar breathing on me once.

2 kinds of people. Those with experience and those with opinions.

Experience tells me it’s time to move out of this country.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Like, racism.
    Yeah, but hundred of years ago you didn't need a felony murder rule. Black people were slaves or less free than whites, and white society didn't need a felony murder rule to subjugate the black population. To my knowledge, felony murder's origins are not as a means to subjugate and imprison black people.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    I can see a lot of neighbors taking their neighbors word for it when they say they’ve caught a burglar. Curiosity would lead alot of people to check it out, film it.

But I’m guessing this tool did alot more, like drive around and block the kid on the road somewhere. Just trying to learn exactly how far he went.

The lesson here is mind your own business, don’t befriend neighbors, they might be fucking idiots and kill someone.

That’s why I like condos. I hate my neighbors and their subwoofer.

With attitudes like this, I can see why people think we’re doomed. Life’s pretty good

The lesson is black guys can burglarize at will now, and unless you’re also black, you just have to let them, call the cops, wait 1/2 hour until they show up, do cop paoerwork, etc. Your home is theirs now. Your stuff is theirs now. That’s what these people want, some kind of ass backwards society where burglars are heroic and defending your home is a crime.

Maybe you should just burgle your neighbor’s subwoofer, they’re not allowed to stop you, that’s “false imprisonment” now, if they interrupt your burglary with “false imprisonment”, just freak out and attack them, if they defend themselves from your attack they’ll go to prison for the rest of their lives.

Just make sure you fake like you’re “working out “ while you case the neighbor’s place. Burglars looking around for stuff to steal can do that now, as long as they pretend to be on a jog.
    Wtf dude? Are you suggesting that you should be able to detain anyone if you just suspect that they committed a crime, not even a crime against you? If some civilians try and detain me for no apparent reason they better be willing to deal with the consequences.

Haha this has to be the dumbest post of the month. The lesson is protect your own shit instead of trying to be some vigilante super hero. Castle doctrine still applies in most areas. You still have pretty clear rights to do whatever you have to do if someone's on your property, in you home with bad intent.

Chasing some random citizen down the street with guns because you supposedly think he may have broken in to your car 3 months ago or cut through a neighbor's yard (Trayvon Martin anyone?) is total bullshit then and always will be..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

This is possibly the shittiest take I've seen around here lately. Yikes.

EDIT k I can see I'm late to the party on this one.. The others said it better.

IAS, what the fuck, dude. You seem better-informed than this.

Quote Originally Posted by dannynoonan View Post
    This. Cmon YetiMan…..

Quote Originally Posted by dannynoonan View Post
    It's like someone hacked his account. It's so out of character that I'm genuinely worried about him right now.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    This. Cmon YetiMan…..
    ^ this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    It's like someone hacked his account. It's so out of character that I'm genuinely worried about him right now.
    +1
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Ahmaud Arbery

+2

Last edited by mcphee; 11-27-2021 at 03:40 PM.

Between this post and his posts in the Thanks thread, maybe someone who knows IAS could reach out and check in on him.

Or there's a gotcha moment coming.
    Hope it's the latter. Be well Dude!

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    Between this post and his posts in the Thanks thread, maybe someone who knows IAS could reach out and check in on him.

Or there's a gotcha moment coming.
    Hope it's the latter. Be well Dude!
    Is this the new version of swatting people.

Not cool.

TGR. Sayin the shit lots of people think

What yeti posted. Is not completely wrong
    Just picked the wrong hill to die on
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post

Not cool.

Except it is completely wrong….. If you know Yeti IRL, DM me his info and I’ll reach out.

Name:  shitake.jpg
Views: 749
Size:  9.4 KB

MTT disregard. I sent him a PM.

Here's an interesting one. Shooter is 100% guilty to me but it could go either way.

https://www.lubbockonline.com/story/...on/8765295002/

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    I seem to remember some racist rambling in a New Mexico thread years ago? Hopefully there’s a reason for this, but…..

Quote Originally Posted by Garbowski View Post
    Here's an interesting one. Shooter is 100% guilty to me but it could go either way.

I posted that in the Rittenhouse thread…. Fucked.

Ahmaud Arbery

Umm, he’s from Michigan, nuff said. No one hacked his account.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Garbowski View Post

Shooter and all involved are morons for letting things get to that point but dead guy was told to leave and was being belligerent and threatening. Told to leave again and tried to take the gun. It’s Texas, what’s the problem?

Bad decisions all around but it’s nothing like the topic of this thread from a legal standpoint. Someone correct me if I’m wrong

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post

Not cool.

Had to look up swatting.

Not my intention. At all. IAS would appear to have many IRL friends on this board, and if he is having challenges with coping with some aspect of his current reality, I hope he is able to find the support he needs. Like others have done for you from what many posts on the board would indicate.

I am not that person to reach out. I have no personal IRL relationship with anyone on this board, am generally one who has chosen location and lifestyle to limit intimate relationship will all but a select few, and that is unlikely to change anytime soon. And I am very comfortable with that. I know myself, my needs, and limitations.

But I also care about people and community; despite ample evidence to suggest actions to the contrary these days, I try hard to believe that the vast majority of people are inherently well meaning when faced in the moment with a stranger in trouble. To that end I volunteer my time and energy to help those in need, so when the call comes in I can respond in helpful manner. Might not have the best bedside skills, but I still answer the call. I encourage you to do the same - it is sorely needed in all our communities, in this day and time. An attitude of burning down the village in despair of a perceived threatening horde is not what I think we need right now.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Umm, he’s from Michigan, nuff said. No one hacked his account.

and you're a fuckin' douche too.

fact.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    I seem to remember some racist rambling in a New Mexico thread years ago? Hopefully there’s a reason for this, but…..
    That did happen. Later he made some posts that acknowledged that those posts were racist and thanked the people that had called him out on it. Seemed like a moment of genuine self-reflection and he seemed to change afterwards, haven't seen that side of him in a long time. People can always regress though, usually for reasons that are worrying.