Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahmaud Arbery

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    For the record...

I’m so sick of innocent black people being murdered, constantly...and I find the whole narrative totally believable...I just take it with a grain of salt.

If those guys hunted an innocent kid down, and I do find that believable, fuck them up and down...and fuck everyone like them.

All I’m saying is it’s a good thing we don’t convict people of crimes based on social media outrage, because criticism and fairness go completely by the wayside in these windups. That’s all.
    Innocent people have been convicted (or lynched) and guilty people freed based on public outrage long before there were social media, or an internet, or telephones, or telegraphs, or a printing press. Remember this guy--
    Name:  jesus.jpg
Views: 2119
Size:  4.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Ill-Advised-Strategy, I suggest you walk away from this thread. You're usually a thoughtful guy, but it seems like you have had a knee jerk reaction to this based on entirely unrelated experiences in your own life, and are shooting from the hip without being your usual thoughtful self, and it is not a good look. Case in point, your retard comment.
    I will however counter that in all of his posting there is a legitimate point that might have been overlooked.

Like, sometimes white guys get fucked by cops, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Like, sometimes white guys get fucked by cops, too.
    At the Mineshaft?

Kinky

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

"No burglaries reported in the weeks leading up to shooting of 25 year-old Ahmaud Arbery".......

Color me fucking shocked......

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ahm...v3c?ocid=ientp
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Remember this guy--
    Name:  jesus.jpg
Views: 2119
Size:  4.7 KB
    Wasn't he guilty of what the Romans charged him with?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I will however counter that in all of his posting there is a legitimate point that might have been overlooked.
    that sometimes people "convict" without all the facts? Sure, that's valid, and it applies in this case regardless of how it all went down (either the social media mob convicted without the facts or the killers convicted without the facts other than the guy they stopped was black). That sometimes crooked cops falsify stuff? Sure, valid too. And again, it might apply in this case regardless of how it all went down (maybe they got the police report wrong, and the people initially responsible for pursuing the case did not).

Asking for more facts is generally a good thing, but the way he reacted to this whole thing was way more than that, and not a good look, which was my only point.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    "No burglaries reported in the weeks leading up to shooting of 25 year-old Ahmaud Arbery".......

Color me fucking shocked......

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ahm...v3c?ocid=ientp
    "The McMichaels will not face hate crime charges in the killing, GBI Director Vic Reynolds said Friday, because Georgia is one of a handful of states that does not have a hate crime statute."

But the federal government does. You go, Bill Barr.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    "The McMichaels will not face hate crime charges in the killing, GBI Director Vic Reynolds said Friday, because Georgia is one of a handful of states that does not have a hate crime statute."

But the federal government does. You go, Bill Barr.
    Except the Feds could only charge them with violating his civil rights, not murder, which I believe would have to be state. And as far as Barr's DOJ is concerned the only civil right that appears to matter is the right to carry a gun, a right the murderers were exercising. And in attempting to disarm them Arbery was violating their civil rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Can we all at least agree that kathleenturneroverdrive is a great screen name?
    Yep. Did you know its a real band name? From my neck of the woods back in florida.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Ahmaud Arbery

These two assholes deserve life. But I’m deeply pessimistic that they will get anything but a slap on the wrist.

1. It’s South Georgia, where most of the white population is racist. The idea that a black guy should comply with the demands of armed rednecks will not seem unreasonable to many of them.

2. “The owner of a nearby home that’s under construction, listed as a victim in the police report, said his surveillance system captured at least four short clips of a man who appeared to be Arbery “coming onto his property” on February 23.

The man declined to share the clips with CNN and spoke on the condition of anonymity because he says he’s receiving death threats. Asked whether they showed the man stealing or committing any other crime, he said they show him “trespassing.””

This is going to get spun into a “crime”. The same white racists will view this as him attempting to case or rob a construction site.

3. As one of our resident deplorables pointed out this will be seen by the MAGA crowd that inhabits S Georgia as a gun rights issue. They will think a few good old boys have every right to throw some guns in their truck and go look into “a burglary suspect”.

All they need is one person to hang the jury. Glynn county is 64% white. I bet they get a majority white jury and at least one of them will hang the jury. It’s disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    These two assholes deserve life. But I’m deeply pessimistic that they will get anything but a slap on the wrist.

1. It’s South Georgia, where most of the white population is racist. The idea that a black guy should comply with the demands of armed rednecks will not seem unreasonable to many of them.

2. “The owner of a nearby home that’s under construction, listed as a victim in the police report, said his surveillance system captured at least four short clips of a man who appeared to be Arbery “coming onto his property” on February 23.

The man declined to share the clips with CNN and spoke on the condition of anonymity because he says he’s receiving death threats. Asked whether they showed the man stealing or committing any other crime, he said they show him “trespassing.””

This is going to get spun into a “crime”. The same white racists will view this as him attempting to case or rob a construction site.

3. As one of our resident deplorables pointed out this will be seen by the MAGA crowd that inhabits S Georgia as a gun rights issue. They will think a few good old boys have every right to throw some guns in their truck and go look into “a burglary suspect”.

All they need is one person to hang the jury. Glynn county is 64% white. I bet they get a majority white jury and at least one of them will hang the jury. It’s disgusting.
    I hope you're wrong, but that is totally plausible.

They shouldn't get life, they should get shot. Fucking white hicks suck

Except the Feds could only charge them with violating his civil rights, not murder, which I believe would have to be state. And as far as Barr's DOJ is concerned the only civil right that appears to matter is the right to carry a gun, a right the murderers were exercising. And in attempting to disarm them Arbery was violating their civil rights.
    In recent times past, this is how justice was handed out after racist prosecutors and juries let scumbags like these two walk. The DOJ was waiting with open arms with a hate crime and civil rights violation, and the penalty for that is much more than a fine. Doubtful Barr will go down that road.

"Can't you see..."

So Barnhill is literally using a South Park defense.

EPIC. RANT. At least they’re all not mouth breathing crackers down there......

https://twitter.com/greekyard/status...700736000?s=21
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Ahmaud Arbery

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    I hope you're wrong, but that is totally plausible.

They shouldn't get life, they should get lynched. Fucking white hicks suck
    Fify.

The twitter rant guy nailed it. Fucking cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    EPIC. RANT. At least they’re all not mouth breathing crackers down there......

https://twitter.com/greekyard/status...700736000?s=21

Damning take on the circlejerk DA’s by the GBI.

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/watch...9HrndjyWYjB2L/

Sounds like the 3rd pursuer might be arrested soon too. Let’s hope.

Fucking piss poor excuses for humans, all of them.
    I still call it The Jake.

"Reynolds said the GBI investigation was fairly straightforward. “The video was already out, we saw it, we reviewed the rest of the file and we made an arrest,” he said."

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post

My wife can't go past a house under construction without going inside and snooping around. She'll scavenge scrap would for kindling. She's never been shot, but then she's not black.

My wife can't go past a house under construction without going inside and snooping around. She'll scavenge scrap would for kindling. She's never been shot, but then she's not black.
    As a builder i would tell your wife she has absolutely no business doing that and that the "firewood" excuse is one that many theives use as a reason to walk up on a job. Jobsites oftentimes are dangerous for the simple fact there may be places to fall or unsecure framing, nails and hazards and whatnot, not to mention she is trespassing.
    Its a nightmare for builders keeping people who aren't supposed to be on the job out and dangerous inherently dangerous.

Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Ew. What a pair of cooties.
    Attachment 327731

I see the chase narrative in the police report.

For me, personally, I guess it’s just so fresh having had my statements to police twisted and regurgitated into their false narrative report...I’ll never trust police reports again.

Is the 911 call, or a transcript, posted somewhere?
    So with my covid hair and beard trim, or rather DIY version, I bear some resemblance to the older guy on the left. I'm hoping my barber makes it through this and I can go back when it's safe.

Ahmaud Arbery

My buddy once took a crap in the wet bar sink of an unfinished house. We were like 14.

Pretty sure if some neighborhood watch redneck shot him, there would have been more issues to clean up.

If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Shingle discus was fun, when I was 12.