Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahmaud Arbery

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    Why don’t you at least do a little research before you say stupid shit. Not to take away from what I believe was heinous/murderous behavior by these three, two of them called 911.
    Before or after they shot him? Did they call 911 before they started chasing him or after the killed him?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/10/us/ah...y-4/index.html

They called when their shit was stolen months before.. Looks like McMichael called right when they were blocking him in

Another call that was played was from Gregory McMichael on the day of Arbery's shooting. He is heard saying on the phone, "there's a Black male running down the street." When the dispatcher asks where, McMichael goes on to say, "I don't know ... Stop. Dammit. Stop. Travis!"
    Again, it doesn't look like they knew their friend was recording.. while was talking to the cops when it went down.. A former cop should know NOT to chase and engage and instead to call 911 and wait for the real cops to do their job.. this is why..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

In early January 2020, Travis McMichael called to report that a gun had been stolen from his truck. A little more than a month later, on February 11, 2020, he called again to report a suspicious individual inside a home under construction in the neighborhood.
    "We've been having a lot of burglaries and break-ins around here lately, and I had a pistol stolen January 1 actually, and I've never seen this guy before in the neighborhood," Travis McMichael is heard saying on the call. He goes on to say that when he spotted the person, the individual "reached into his pocket," ran into the house and was "acting like he was" armed.

From your own link.

Edit: My bad, this wasn’t from the day they pursued him.

In early January 2020, Travis McMichael called to report that a gun had been stolen from his truck. A little more than a month later, on February 11, 2020, he called again to report a suspicious individual inside a home under construction in the neighborhood.
    "We've been having a lot of burglaries and break-ins around here lately, and I had a pistol stolen January 1 actually, and I've never seen this guy before in the neighborhood," Travis McMichael is heard saying on the call. He goes on to say that when he spotted the person, the individual "reached into his pocket," ran into the house and was "acting like he was" armed.

From your own link.

Edit: My bad, this wasn’t from the day they pursued him.
    No worries, I'm just pointing out that there was ZERO urgency to intervene. Remember in the Zimmerman Martin thin he did call 911 and they kept telling him to back off and wait for the police to handle it.. Rent a cop or retired cop shouldn't matter. They shouldn't have been following and hassling that man at all.. They should have just given the cops the description, maybe grab some photos of him if they thought he was committing a property crime. Only intervene if you truly have to save someone's life..

Why don’t you at least do a little research before you say stupid shit.
    Plus, like, a thousand.

/god I wish gapic didn't end for this very reason.
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    Plus, like, a thousand.

/god I wish gapic didn't end for this very reason.
    I love you too. Maybe we can get a room

FWIW I asked the question to see if anyone else already researched. THIS IS research.. Work smarter, not harder..
    Last edited by SumJongGuy; 11-18-2021 at 02:38 PM.

Travis, the killer, did an excellent job yesterday when being questioned by his own attorney. But today, that prosecutor destroyed him. She did a great job.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Damn guys, since we’re all watching court TV now, be sure to contact me about your medicare plans.

Ahmaud Arbery

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Damn guys, since we’re all watching court TV now, be sure to contact me about your medicare plans.

Glad to be of help to you ! Since I am sort of involuntarily retired I have a lot of time on my hands. I don’t qualify for Medicare for another couple years, but what to you offer that I can’t get from Joe Namath, Captain Kirk, or that Dy-No-Mite (!) guy ?

Local hill opens day after tomorrow so you have to start watching on your own as I will be busy.

http://www.trollhaugen.com

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Ahmaud Arbery

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Glad to be of help to you ! Since I am sort of involuntarily retired I have a lot of time on my hands. I don’t qualify for Medicare for another couple years, but what to you offer that I can’t get from Joe Namath, Captain Kirk, or that Dy-No-Mite (!) guy ?

Local hill opens day after tomorrow so you have to start watching on your own as I will be busy.

http://www.trollhaugen.com

I can prevent you from giving out your phone number and having that information re sold to a 100 insurance agents who will call you 24/7.

Sweet ! I will give you a call in a couple years.

I love Trollhaugen...

Ahmaud Arbery

Defense rests. Did not see that coming so soon.

Cross post from the Kenosha thread, comparing the two cases =

In the Georgia case, it is obvious that the judge is the smartest person in the room.

In the Wisconsin case, it is obvious that the judge is the stupidest person in the room.

Defense rests. Did not see that coming so soon.

Cross post from the Kenosha thread, comparing the two cases =

In the Georgia case, it is obvious that the judge is the smartest person in the room.

In the Wisconsin case, it is obvious that the judge is the stupidest person in the room.

No lie detected..

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I love Trollhaugen...

Is that you ?

FKNA !

Ahmaud Arbery

“The judge ruled Friday afternoon that under Georgia’s old citizen’s arrest law, the one applied in this case, the arrest would have to occur right after any felony crime was committed, not days or months later.”

While this is good news I still think I’d pick a hung jury. I just don’t have faith that not one of those jury members is going to say it is reasonable to chase down a black guy suspected of a property crime and kill him when he fights back.

Checkout the comments on Fox News, at least half of them are in support for the killers. https://www.foxnews.com/us/ahmaud-ar...immediate=true

Last edited by neufox47; 11-19-2021 at 10:42 PM.

Wait .... Fox New comments are only 50% in favor of defendants?!?!? That's not a good sign for the defense at all.

Is that you ?

FKNA !

My dad filmed that with his brand new BetaMax. I'm the spread eagle right after the USSA reigning Men's Champ rolled down the windows. I came in 10th out of about 40 that day.. Never was all that good but always had fun..

Edit to add another fun FKNA fact. @wstdeep was also there that day. He was our team coach at the time..
    Last edited by SumJongGuy; 11-21-2021 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    My dad filmed that with his brand new BetaMax. I'm the spread eagle right after the USSA reigning Men's Champ rolled down the windows. I came in 10th out of about 40 that day.. Never was all that good but always had fun..

Edit to add another fun FKNA fact. @wstdeep was also there that day. He was our team coach at the time..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1981.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	393567

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Wait .... Fox New comments are only 50% in favor of defendants?!?!? That's not a good sign for the defense at all.
    Yea but all they need is one to hang the jury.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Yea but all they need is one to hang the jury.
    That's why it's important to have a jury representative of the defendant, and their community i.e. their peers.. Oh wait..

"Why so serious??"

Wasn't.

Holy shit the defense closing arguments are utter bullshit…….Should go to the jury as soon as this afternoon. Tick tock.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

They don't have much but utter bullshit to work with...

"Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    An armed society is a polite society, eh?