Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Ahmaud Arbery

Granted, Gallagher did something much less un-palatable to the American populace, in offing an already-dying taliban or alqueda whatever, but, he violated The law and he didn't get a pardon because tromp had some deeper sense of ethics and morality than the military code, he just wanted to score some fuckin points, libs!!

Ok all done, toooo polyass now.

Quote Originally Posted by dannynoonan View Post
    I sure as hell hope no. But for some reason I have this weird feeling that there are parallels to the Eddie Gallagher case, wherein, trump pardoned a war criminal pretty much in order to score points with the despicables, and of course troll the libs. And they loved it.

This was a guy whose peers literally called him fucking evil, he was guilty as far as everyone from his direct reports to the fucking secretary of defense thought. He's a free man today though
    These three guys would be sitting on their porches sipping bud light, cleaning their guns and getting even fatter but for the fact that one of them filmed it.

No video of Gallagher.

Quote Originally Posted by dannynoonan View Post
    Granted, Gallagher did something much less un-palatable to the American populace, in offing an already-dying taliban or alqueda whatever, but, he violated The law and he didn't get a pardon because tromp had some deeper sense of ethics and morality than the military code, he just wanted to score some fuckin points, libs!!

Ok all done, toooo polyass now.
    less palatable? He’s a fucking hero to a substantial segment raking in the $.

Quote Originally Posted by skiskiskiskiski View Post

Anyone seen Yeti around?
    Not here but elsewhere yes

GUILTY on Federal hate crimes !

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I must admit I did not think they had a chance in hell of a guilty verdict. Careful what you post online if you murder someone.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    I must admit I did not think they had a chance in hell of a guilty verdict. Careful what you post online if you murder someone.
    That is if you can't conform to not murdering in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Its pretty hard to claim you shot someone unarmed three times with a fuckign 12 gauge shotgun because you were scared of them starting a fistfight.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

These guys were fucking shitheads, through and through.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/21/us/ah...rms/index.html

GREGORY MCMICHAEL
    Residence: Satilla Shores, Georgia
    Career: Worked as a police officer for Glynn County Police Department from 1982 to 1989 and an investigator for the Brunswick Judicial Court District Attorney's Office from 1995 to 2019. No complaints while at GCPD.
    Connection to Arbery: Helped with a previous prosecution of Arbery when he brought a gun to a local high school. Exact involvement in case unknown.
    Personality: Described in court as a "respected veteran of law enforcement, a model tenant and a trusted friend." McMichael's landlord reportedly offered the home she rents to McMichael as collateral for bond.
    Career issues: Suspended in February 2019 due to repeatedly failing to taking mandatory training. Firearm taken away at the time. Also lost his powers to arrest people He retired a few months later. Previously received a warning in 2014 for failing to finish mandatory firearms and use-of-force courses. Additionally, he was suspended in 2006 for an undisclosed infraction.
    Comments about case: Reportedly referred to shooting as "no good deed goes unpunished" in a phone call with brother from jail. However, his lawyers say he was referring to patrolling the neighborhood.
    Health: Reportedly suffered two heart attacks between 2005 and 2009 and then dealt with clinical depression
    Finances: Filed for bankruptcy "due to overwhelming medical bills from my surgeries as well as bills from my wife's cancer treatment."

The Dad was a cop for years, people that say systemic racism doesn’t exist are lying to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    The Dad grew up in the South, people that say systemic racism doesn’t exist are lying to themselves.
    FIFY. If your white and from the south, the question is not are you racist, the question is how fuckin racists are you.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    FIFY. If your white and from the south, the question is not are you racist, the question is how fuckin racists are you.
    One of the most ignorant things I’ve seen on the board. Congrats

Interesting in the way that Faux and CNN were 180 deg apart on what they presented about the statement by his family
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

So, if you are white, and from, say, LA, that's ok? Is that different?
    "Can't you see..."

^l2s has posted some real gems since he met up with Benny to slap assholes and suck dicks

these are bar complaints, slap-on-the wrist kinda stuff, while waiting for Johnson to get fried. At least I hope she does.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...investigation/
    "Can't you see..."

From the south and not a racist bone in my body. You can go ahead and fuck right off

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    From the south and not a racist bone in my body. You can go ahead and fuck right off

Ha. Someone really needs to compile all of the dumb shit liv2ski says so we can read it in one place. I almost missed this gem. He thinks he's one of the enlightened ones for saying shit like this, and then shows his true colors if you threaten his rich, white privilege.

But ..... any one who proclaims they are not a racist ....... is prolly a racist.
    NTTATWWT

Sooner or later it peaks out of all of us ...... just depends on the race.

Always be on the lookout, and stop it whenever you catch yourself bein' a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    ^l2s has posted some real gems since he met up with Benny to slap assholes and suck dicks

Isn’t he that chubby Ben Franklin looking guy that wears his wife’s ski coat?

If so I still laugh when I think of that.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post

Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post

This guy?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Bingo

Every human on this planet has prejudices. Personalyl, I find those who say they don't more dangerous and more common than those who justify and defend theirs and form a world view around that.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post

You're not from the south you're from florida. Florida isn't the south its another dimension