Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 550 of 917

Thread: Ahmaud Arbery

  1. #526
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    It's Full of Stars....
    Posts
    4,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    So Travis is eligible for a double life sentence?

    Agree that he doesn't stand a chance in gen pop.
    Worlds smallest violin currently playing…….
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

  2. #527
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    32,750
    Hey Jackie Johnson.

    Fuck you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  3. #528
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Making the Bowl Great Again
    Posts
    13,569
    Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    I retain the right to carry to defend myself and others from harm.
    Great, I feel a lot safer.

  4. #529
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    8,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    So Travis is eligible for a double life sentence?

    Agree that he doesn't stand a chance in gen pop.
    He's probably already got some Arian Nation and Nazi tats... If not he'd better start because he'll need to stick with those fuckers inside or he's dead in a week..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  5. #530
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    8,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumb0ldDad View Post
    Justice rendered in two high profile cases in less than a week. Up next: dancing grannies.
    They're going after the ex District Attorney who tried to help ex cop dad cover up the Arbery murder.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  6. #531
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    It's Full of Stars....
    Posts
    4,574
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Hey Jackie Johnson.

    Fuck you.
    X2.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

  7. #532
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Meiss Meadows
    Posts
    1,824

    Ahmaud Arbery

    Quote Originally Posted by Dumb0ldDad View Post
    .
    First post. I wont see a 2nd.

  8. #533
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Hey Jackie Johnson.

    Fuck you.
    Yup, X3. Her shit was egregious before, and didn't need the convictions to make it so, but it's somehow even more so now with that on the books. What a proven POS.

  9. #534
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    IIRC, their own lawyer at the time released the video because he thought it would be exonerating. Whoops....
    I assumed once they saw that it was a black guy in the video it was a slam dunk! It worked for Ms Johnson!

  10. #535
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    12,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    So Travis is eligible for a double life sentence?

    Agree that he doesn't stand a chance in gen pop.
    Nah - he will be protected by the local chapter of Aryan Nations.
    He may have to become Fat Bubba's bitch though...

  11. #536
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    It's Full of Stars....
    Posts
    4,574
    Name:  787E0F39-81FC-42D6-B7B7-2B51F70E10AD.jpeg
Views: 420
Size:  40.4 KB
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

  12. #537
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    28,169
    Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    $10 says they're not guilty. If there's anything America loves, it's a mob of white dudes killing an innocent black man. I hope within a week of the verdict being returned that Atlanta is burned out enough for even General Sherman to say, "Ok, you've made your point."
    You are a sad, little, pathetic man.

    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Really? We all want justice here and the defendants are trashy racist people but wishing that Atlanta burns to the ground if a not guilty verdict is returned? I feel sorry for you, why are you so miserable?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Yea, let’s burn down the major US city with the largest percentage of black owned businesses and property owners. Just to make a bunch of whiny, self important, rich little twats who have no actual skin in the game feel good.
    Yep, yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Hey Jackie Johnson.

    Fuck you.
    This.
    I still call it The Jake.

  13. #538
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Alta
    Posts
    1,898
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    They're going after the ex District Attorney who tried to help ex cop dad cover up the Arbery murder.
    She deserves some serious time. Im extremely pessimistic that shell see even a week. But IMO she was essentially an accomplice to covering up a murder.


    Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

  14. #539
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ECO
    Posts
    5,583
    The south is showin the north how to deal with this racist shit. Times like this…

  15. #540
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    15,410
    I'm seeing this verdict cited as evidence that there isn't systemic racism in the justice system. At first it's funny, then it's not.

  16. #541
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    12,671
    Guess I see all the elation and relief over the verdict as evidence of perceived widespread systemic racism in the justice system

  17. #542
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    I'm seeing this verdict cited as evidence that there isn't systemic racism in the justice system. At first it's funny, then it's not.

    It's heartbreaking seeing the weekly parade of men found to be innocent after serving decades for crimes they didn't commit.

    And as a result there were many that never paid for their crime at all.

  18. #543
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    8,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    I'm seeing this verdict cited as evidence that there isn't systemic racism in the justice system. At first it's funny, then it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Guess I see all the elation and relief over the verdict as evidence of perceived widespread systemic racism in the justice system
    Corrupt DA almost got away with it if it hadn't been for that idiot his video. Without that be all end all damning video they would have walked thanks to systemic racism, ESPECIALLY there. Those white jurors knew that Atlanta would burn of they let those crackers walk. No video tape and it's the word of the ex cop and all evidence buried by the former DA..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  19. #544
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Sinner View Post
    It's heartbreaking seeing the weekly parade of men found to be innocent after serving decades for crimes they didn't commit.

    And as a result there were many that never paid for their crime at all.
    Is that what you think happened here?
    "You're young and you got your health, what do you want with a job?"

  20. #545
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1,331
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Corrupt DA almost got away with it if it hadn't been for that idiot his video. Without that be all end all damning video they would have walked thanks to systemic racism, ESPECIALLY there. Those white jurors knew that Atlanta would burn of they let those crackers walk. No video tape and it's the word of the ex cop and all evidence buried by the former DA..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FE-vh2dXoAQOlaE.jpeg 
Views:	114 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	393957
    And thanks to Old Larry.

  21. #546
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
    Is that what you think happened here?

    Ah no, but thanks for the opportunity to clarify my statement before making a presumption. I'm just stating what I think about systemic racism in the justice system and how I feel about it. Just the other day it was the supposed murderers of Malcolm X that were released.


    The 3 that murdered AA are guilty and can't be punished severely enough, imo.

  22. #547
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Big Sky/Moonlight Basin
    Posts
    12,230
    RIP Ahmaud.


    Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

    "Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

  23. #548
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    It's Full of Stars....
    Posts
    4,574

  24. #549
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    11,181
    One more thing to give thanks for today.

    I'll be surprised if she does time, but fired and disbarred could be a nice little Christmas present.

  25. #550
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    It's Full of Stars....
    Posts
    4,574
    Yep. Happy Turkey Day to you and yours, Ted.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •