Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahmaud Arbery

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    thanks for proving my point in one sad gibberish rant.

I am not the cause of whatever things you find wrong with the TGR world, but keep fucking that chicken.
    keep wearing a rubber while you safely fuck that im part of any solution or doing a good job chicken
    you take them "poli antenna" off when you bone it
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    At first I thought it was good that armed black folks went walking through the neighborhood, but is the “race war” starting?
    Attachment 328522
    Ha! That's awesome. Next stop should be the Georgia capitol building.

Anyone see the newer Chris Rock stand up on Netflix?
    I'm paraphrasing:

"all these school shootings, And mass Murdering....black Americans are once again the only people that can stop this!

This is up to us, listen, We all Need to register.....

....As many guns as possible! That will stop this shit fast.

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Last edited by My Pet Powder Goat; 05-16-2020 at 06:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

First thought that popped into my head when I first saw pics of the "protester" aka Karens storming the Michigan State Capitol building: change their skin color to something other than white, and boom
    Yeah, I know, when's the last time you saw the Black Panthers sporting swastikas? That would be never.

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    This thread just breaks my heart. The fucking infighting the fucking context the whole goddamn thing just really hurts.

I think I get the yeti point as better safe than sorry(?); sorry to over simplify. Like, live to fight another day even if your enemy doesn’t fight fair? I think it’s one of those things that’s just sad but true. I wouldn’t tell someon not to fight back but I see the point it’s just fucking sad you know. Like also y’all will be right that it’ll be hard to convince 12 random people that u don’t get to just point a gun at someone and shoot them if they don’t do what you say. Also sad. We shall see I suppose. Major problem is that DA that didn’t prosecute. S/he can kiss her job goodbye.

What a goddamn tragedy.

Here I thought we’z talking Western swing.

Fucking fuckity fuck fuck. On a popsicle stick. Holy shit merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Well said.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Well said.
    Our country is broken. I really wonder if it can be fixed.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Before this, there were basically no gun laws. Sacramento 1967

Name:  panthers_on_the_steps_of_capitol-a.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  98.3 KB
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Before this, there were basically no gun laws. Sacramento 1967

Name:  panthers_on_the_steps_of_capitol-a.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  98.3 KB
    Oh really? I’d say the NFA(1934) and FFA(1938) are substantial and still relevant laws. Sorry for thread drift, not a gun fag.

Nit picker. Mulford Act.

In 1958 the family went to Americus, Ga. to visit my uncle who was sent from NJ to run and hire blacks for a textile plant. Years later he told me he was keeping a gun handy at night because, "When a cracker would call to say his wife wouldn't work next to a nigger I would tell him If your wife isn't working how are you gonna pay for your shine and gas?"
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    I agree with SFB. Danno is a douchebag who should not be a mod.
    I respectfully disagree
    the im gonna willingly ignore hundreds of blatent political post in multiple threads
    cherry pick 1 to sadly virtue signal about imaginary poli antenna and how your on it
    is more of a turd sammie pos human being trait
    reeking in a smug bubble of safety
    thinkin it doesn't smell
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Nothing says "I'm a POS" more than having so little going on in your life that you worry about who posts what, where on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    If it's gonna be that kinda party imma stick my dick in the mashed potatoes.
    If there’s whole squash. Or maybe a squab or Cornish game hen, that might be a better option
    . . .

Oh ok this makes sense now. Sadtroll was gone for a month not because his wife took his computer privileges away but because he was put on a TGR timeout. Vibes.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new...IbN?ocid=ientp

"Lawyer claims new video shows Ahmaud Avery chased for nearly 4 minutes prior to being killed......."
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Annnnnnnnd now the sister of the younger mouthbreather is Snapchatting pictures of Ahmoud’s corpse........ FFS.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/18/sister...y-to-snapchat/

A 34 yo man, and his 30 yo sister still live at home?

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    A 34 yo man, and his 30 yo sister/wife still live at home?
    Fixed.
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

GBI arrests guy who filmed the shooting. Finally.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-william-bryan-who-filmed-ahmaud-arberys-death-charged-with-murde-20200521-b5aeewtvbfcwnohhhup2ibs6rm-story.html
    Last edited by seano732; 05-21-2020 at 07:58 PM.

"A national association of district attorneys condemned Barnhill’s actions, saying, “No prosecutor should inject his or her opinion into a pending case to the point where she or he becomes a potential witness and risks compromising the just outcome of a case.”Attorney General Carr on Tuesday also expressed concerns.“When a district attorney is unable to take on a case due to a conflict, our office must appoint another prosecutor to handle the case,” Carr said, adding that he had asked the GBI to look more deeply into the case. “Unfortunately, many questions and concerns have arisen regarding, among other things, the communications between and actions taken by the district attorneys of the Brunswick and Waycross circuits. As a result, we have requested the GBI to review in order to determine whether the process was undermined in any way.”
    "Can't you see..."

"The lead Georgia Bureau of Investigation agent in the case testified that Travis and Greg McMichael and a third man in another pickup, William “Roddie” Bryan, used their trucks to chase down and box in Arbery, who repeatedly reversed directions and even jumped into a ditch in a desperate struggle to escape."

Can we now put an end to the narrative earlier in this thread that he should have tried to escape instead of trying to grab the gun? Looks like the evidence shows that he tried like hell to escape the rednecks before being cornered. Can't imagine the terror he was going though knowing what was coming.

Ahmaud Arbery

How about in addition to putting an end to that narrative the people that pushed it go ahead and get fucked?

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    How about in addition to putting an end to that narrative the people that pushed it go ahead and get fucked?

They'll plead "it's all we knew at the time."

Which is of course all they were willing to consider because they are some middle aged, white asshats with some belief that their experience is somehow relevant to that of a young black man in the south.

Just as we said on page 1: a straight up lynching.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    They'll plead "it's all we knew at the time."

Which is of course all they were willing to consider because they are some middle aged, white asshats with some belief that their experience is somehow relevant to that of a young black man in the south.
    some people think they’re so clever they can talk shit about other people but not say who they’re talking about because they’re apparently some gossipy pantsuit office lady.

please....don’t let me stop you...tell me more about who I am and what I think.

You are you
    And I accept my friends as they are
    Don't mind the sad virtue signalin smjw's

Most have never walked a tough mile in their sheltered lives
    Dont means moguls ain't natures way of telling you you're skiing overskied terrain

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    You are you
    And I accept my friends as they are
    Don't mind the sad virtue signalin smjw's

Most have never walked a tough mile in their sheltered lives
    Dont means moguls ain't natures way of telling you you're skiing overskied terrain
    I don’t have a beef with anyone posting in this thread, but you’re aware of the irony of you posting about virtue signaling/smjw and basically doing the same thing with your white knighting in regards to yeti/ias.