WTT: 175 SRAM GXP crankset for 170

Anyone have a SRAM GXP direct mount MTB crankset in 170mm that they'd like to trade for a 175mm set? Mrs C's bike is just a tad too tall with her dropper post at full extension, and I think a 170mm crank would solve it.

Her bike has a 175mm direct mount GXP SRAM Descendant 6K (aluminum) crankset.

I have a Race Face turbine cinch in 170 I could use, but it uses a 30mm spindle, and her bike is a PF92 BB, which kind of sucks for a 30mm spindle. (Very small bearings.)
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Which dropper post is it? Is the dropper post bottomed out on the collar, or is the dropper post bottom out inside the frame?

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    Which dropper post is it? Is the dropper post bottomed out on the collar, or is the dropper post bottom out inside the frame?
    It's a Brand X from Chain Reaction. It's bottomed out on the collar - it cannot go any further into the frame because of the collar, not because of something inside the frame.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Okay, just curious because I have successfully trimmed 10mm of the bottom of a Reverb for a customer.