Page 45 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2489
    I ordered a new TLD Stage after I did a header into a tree. No concussion or injuries, but there's a small dent in it. I figured it did its purpose, so time for a fresh one.

I also grabbed an EDC Lite to stick in my DJ, because it seems like no one at the pumptrack has a multi-tool for adjusting brakes etc. and I don't want to remember to put one in my shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by Andeh View Post
    I ordered a new TLD Stage after I did a header into a tree. No concussion or injuries, but there's a small dent in it. I figured it did its purpose, so time for a fresh one.

I also grabbed an EDC Lite to stick in my DJ, because it seems like no one at the pumptrack has a multi-tool for adjusting brakes etc. and I don't want to remember to put one in my shorts.

I'm in the market for a new helmet. Why did you pick the Stage model?

Ordered Canfield 155 mm cranks and Wolftooth 30t oval chainring. 30" inseam, gone down from 175 to 165. Bike fitter recommended going shorter so here we go. Sticking with 30t since I was considering bumping up to a 32t w/165s and shorter cranks w/same size ring should feel harder to pedal.
    "Just send it you pussy."

What have you bought/upgraded today.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    Ordered Canfield 155 mm cranks and Wolftooth 30t oval chainring. 30" inseam, gone down from 175 to 165. Bike fitter recommended going shorter so here we go. Sticking with 30t since I was considering bumping up to a 32t w/165s and shorter cranks w/same size ring should feel harder to pedal.
    I went from 175 to 165 earlier this year and I’m still not sure I’m sold. Interested to hear how the 155 feels for you

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Sinner View Post
    I'm in the market for a new helmet. Why did you pick the Stage model?
    I already had a Stage, and really had no complaints with it, so got the same thing again. When I got it, the only really light, breathable full faces were the TLD and Fox Proframe. I liked the looks of the TLD better, and wanted the adjustable visor. They're really similar though - my son has a Fox and it seems really nice too. I know from experience that TLD and Fox fit my head, POC does not. I didn't want a Smith because the Koroyd breathes terribly and it doesn't have a Fidlock buckle.

155 is very small.... I'll be interested to hear what you think about it.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Andeh View Post
    I already had a Stage, and really had no complaints with it, so got the same thing again. When I got it, the only really light, breathable full faces were the TLD and Fox Proframe. I liked the looks of the TLD better, and wanted the adjustable visor. They're really similar though - my son has a Fox and it seems really nice too. I know from experience that TLD and Fox fit my head, POC does not. I didn't want a Smith because the Koroyd breathes terribly and it doesn't have a Fidlock buckle.
    I got my son the Stage for Xmas last year, it is crazy light.

Only thing I noticed going from 175 to 165 was less pelvis rocking and decreased hip soreness. Didn't pedal weird or descend differently. Relatively pain free now but low BB on new bike (Raaw Madonna V2.2) had me looking to go all in.

Unfortunately the SRAM cranks just have the hole drilled closer with the same overall length so you don't actually get less strikes, they're just crank strikes v pedal strikes.

If you haven't watched the Hardtail Party video where he swaps cranks and rides the same trail back to back, I would recommend.
    https://youtu.be/h7sKhKi9Bcc
    "Just send it you pussy."

How about a 5 year old DJ for $10k.... whatever he's smoking must be pretty good!!

LOL
    https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/3086753/

I would be amazed if he got over $2600 as a complete. He’s better off parting it out.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I would be amazed if he got over $2600 as a complete. He’s better off parting it out.
    Oh man that listing is gold!

Category: Dirt Jump Bikes
    Condition: Excellent
    Frame Size: M
    Wheel Size: 26"
    Material: Aluminium
    Original Post Date: Jun-17-2021 3:08:48
    Last Repost Date: Jun-17-2021 3:08:48
    Still For Sale: since 16 hours ago
    View Count: 2,826
    Watch Count: 14
    Amazing dirt jumper,pump track, freestyle and progression bike to do amazing things with. Seriously awesome bike. There's more improvements to it not yet in the photos because I haven't done pictures of the improvements yet. There's a new Deity seat and Deity seat post on it that aren't in these pictures and I9 dirt jumper wheelset on the way for this bike. A certainly artistic creation from amazing individuals from around the world in some aspects. I'm not so easily wanting to let it go but if the deal is correct how I mean I will certainly do so. No low ball offers please. It's a very amazingly high quality build and reflects that in value such as ten thousand dollars.

It's a shame such horrible people exist that I need to put some of this next stuff. The brand new 2021 I9 dirt jumper rim set is brand new and never even put on yet and is well over $2000 alone with the ceramic bearings just for the rims without tires and such so don't complain to me about the price is to high and you think it's only worth like 2 or 3 thousand dollars for the whole bike. Seriously you people who I mean obviously don't know how much money such high quality parts cost such as parts alone put this bike over 5 grand and work of artistically building such amazing things isn't free either how I mean and if you buy $50,000 in pre cut lumber and such does that mean how much your house is worth such as no because work needs to occur and work has value too and especially artistic designer work and so on has value such as not every bike is so beautiful and amazingly efficient at doing amazing things how I mean such as a combination of amazingness has value. So there's plenty of bikes on here for over ten thousand dollars such as road bikes and mtn bikes and I'd rather have this bike if having to pick one and that is facts in true reality how I mean. So I don't need people who I mean telling me what price this should be or such. I know it's worth alot and that's who owns it is me. I don't need people harassing me about price such as I don't need the attention of such horrible individuals at all. Such individuals should go build up their less quality bikes or such rather than bother me such as go improve their own life rather than try to communicate to me who they obviously don't like.

Danny MacAskill has a Santa Cruz trials bike that is over $20,000 that Santa Cruz made so don't be so stupid such as they are very similar to a dirt jumper but with slightly different geometry how I mean. High quality bikes are worth more than just the cost of parts. You people complaining about price are seriously mentally detective. Like unique custom work is supposed to be free. Raw materials alone put this bike well over $5000 but to who can't afford such high quality parts typically doesn't know how much high quality parts truly cost. Seriously don't ever waste peoples time by complaining about price such as you make yourself look so extremely stupid. Again just in case you need told again please don't write to me such as it states that specifically in the listing pretty much about you idiots who complain about price. Basically you stupid people write to me and I end up opening the message to see if it is a smart person who is interested in buying the bike or if it's a mentally retarded person complaining about the price. Again don't write to me who I mean such as it is harassment and I don't need your attention.

To who is amazing who I mean I hope you each have amazing times ahead.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.

I bought new tweeters for my Klipsh R 820 F. Speakers. Again
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Split, kook?

I too have a Santa Cruz Jackal. I wasn't really planning on selling it, but after seeing that Pinkbike ad I'd be willing to let it go to a mag for $9,000.

His Klein is probably going to sell first. What language do you think he translates his ads from?

https://m.pinkbike.com/buysell/3081871/

What have you bought/upgraded today.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    His Klein is probably going to sell first. What language do you think he translates his ads from?
    Jibberish?? It’s what I imagine early AI/ Natural language processing would be then run through a poor translation service with a dash of insanity sprinkled in from AI creator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He speaks the amazing.

The vignette treatment to those photos is all time.

And that thing would be worth more 100% stock vintage... Still an order of magnitude lower than what he's asking, but more none the less.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com

True, but he's selling what he's got and he's building provenance by trolling. If he's as smart as the translations imply he'll move this to ebay, bring along all of his fans, and sell to an internet memorabilia collector.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4148.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	349.5 KB 
ID:	392958

True, but he's selling what he's got and he's building provenance by trolling. If he's as smart as the translations imply he'll move this to ebay, bring along all of his fans, and sell to an internet memorabilia collector.
    Huh. I've got an Original Rocky Mountain Element fully frame, red and white with the maple leaves and all, that I'm willing to consider trading for a late model Audi A5 if anyone is interested. Let me know.

It is a very cool frame.

Looks like he goes into more detail on his pricing structure here in his $10k 2016 SC Jackal ad...

https://m.pinkbike.com/buysell/3086753/

...Makes sense when you really think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    Looks like he goes it more detail on his pricing structure in his $10k 2016 SC Jackal ad here...

https://m.pinkbike.com/buysell/3086753/

...Makes sense when you really think about it.
    I’m just glad he hopes we each have amazing times ahead. Feels good, right?

https://m.pinkbike.com/buysell/3081871/
    That Klein is amazing. Seller is probably Eastern European, and wears adidas pants and white shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by dannynoonan View Post
    That Klein is amazing. Seller is probably Eastern European, and wears adidas pants and white shoes.
    Definitely my take as well.

I still like the Jackal ad more than the Klein. I specially bc of the Danny Macaskill trials bike comparison.

The artwork angle and comparison to cars appreciating in value is a good angle though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk