PSA if you have $4645 burning a hole in your pocket...

SB6 XT all sizes. TURQ. Has 3 shocks? sounds good to me.
    I just like turquoise yetis.

https://www.competitivecyclist.com/y...MtnBikeSale_N1
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Shit I only have $4639. Then a fiver as my "emergency fund"

Dope bike, though

73* STA, unrideable

Those are only coming with the X2 shown, did you find an error with the copy on the page? If so let me know! I'll get that fixed as to not confuse folks. Its a solid build all around. We get these as frames from yeti and all the parts from the other vendors, so if you want to upgrade anything, we at CC can do it. Any questions (no discounts on this one, pretty damned good deal all around) hit me up and I can put you in touch with a gearhead.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Phall, wifey is on the hunt for a Yeti Beti. You guys have any of those frames kicking around?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    Those are only coming with the X2 shown, did you find an error with the copy on the page? If so let me know! I'll get that fixed as to not confuse folks. Its a solid build all around. We get these as frames from yeti and all the parts from the other vendors, so if you want to upgrade anything, we at CC can do it. Any questions (no discounts on this one, pretty damned good deal all around) hit me up and I can put you in touch with a gearhead.
    Serious question, why should we be directly contacting gearheads? As opposed to just directly ordering, or using the chat thingy if you need something swapped? Are they able to sometimes give discounts? I'm wondering why I get emails from different gearheads at Backcountry asking me to contact them for any new orders. I assume they get a commission then?

Negative on commission, just trying to create a better experience. With these package bikes, if you order the bike, and an upgraded wheelset, and don't reach out, you'll get both wheelsets, and most likely be paying more. They have a bit of discounting SOP, and our bike specific team of ~30 gearheads knows a ton more regarding bikes and our bike process than your standard Backcountry gearhead.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Phall, wifey is on the hunt for a Yeti Beti. You guys have any of those frames kicking around?
    Which Beti? We have some SB100's and SB5 frames.

What is discounting SOP?

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    Negative on commission, just trying to create a better experience. With these package bikes, if you order the bike, and an upgraded wheelset, and don't reach out, you'll get both wheelsets, and most likely be paying more. They have a bit of discounting SOP, and our bike specific team of ~30 gearheads knows a ton more regarding bikes and our bike process than your standard Backcountry gearhead.
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Standard operating procedure

SOP
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime