Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    That ended a couple weeks ago but I noticed in the Ikon thread (maybe) someone mentioned having a third day offer in their inbox valid till today. Maybe call them? Or search out that post and pm him.

Our family went MC this year. So far probably going to stick with it with the JH announcement of no reservations for MC.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pfluffenmeister View Post
    Who's on the MC train?
    I put one in my cart to purchase but never saw any options to choose where to take your third day.
    Also didn't see any mention of a single resort of your choice with a third day.

Am I blind or is there no third day now?
    This was the email I got Tuesday

Price goes up tomorrow.

I signed up for the first time with Mountain Collective this year. I uploaded my picture and set up my account. When I finished setting up my account I accidentally clicked on "Pre-Arrival" passes for Lake Louise and Revelstoke without realizing what I clicked on... does this mean they are sending me lift tickets? Do I have to use them on the date they selected or can I use them anytime?

Also - why do they want you to upload a photo? (you don't get a physical pass)
    Last edited by bizkitgto; 10-27-2020 at 02:47 PM.

Does anyone know how we reserve days with MC pass? Is every hill different?

Different on every hill.

Anybody going to cancel? Have to do it by the end of the day on the 16th.

Covids situation looking about as dire as it could at this point.

Fuck.

Canceled October 13th.

Refunds in the bank already.

Had one the prior 3 years. Loved the 1/2 priced tickets if you wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Different on every hill.

Anybody going to cancel? Have to do it by the end of the day on the 16th.

Covids situation looking about as dire as it could at this point.

Fuck.

Going to stick with mine. Covid situation looks better than it seems imo(optimistic take), the likely early peak and lockdowns around thanksgiving will allow for a ski season to proceed, instead of a January/February/March peak after the holidays.

Going to stick with mine, but I live close to JH and GT, so hoping to at least get my 5 days in.

Here’s the email I got from JH about the MC pass.

Thank you for reaching out to us here at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, and for your patience at this time!

Your Mountain Collective pass will work the same as it has in the past with the exception of any additional days after you have used your free days.

After reaching out to upper management we were able to get clarification on this process. The Mountain Collective 50% off additional days will be subject to availability, however they will be able to be booked in advance. As of right now, those 50% off additional days can only be pre-booked by phone and will become available to book on October 5th.
    Last edited by 2bjenny; 11-14-2020 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Correct spelling

Update...deadline to request a refund just extended to November 23rd.

We have a local season pass and will be eligible for 1/2 off at JH on our March trip with the Golden ticket. Still hate to give up the 3 JH/2Ghee day combo.

January Colo/Utah trip needs MC to work. If that falls apart and we can still travel we have access to a mang with a private snowcat/snowmobile.

April bonus weekend needs Collective and by then maybe the vaccine will be stabilizing things.

June trip to Beartooth is our dime.

Wife & I are on the MC this year. With planned trips to Mammoth & Tahoe, maybe hit AltaBird on the way out or back, A-Basin as our home mountain and a friend to stay with in Aspen it seemed like a no-brainer. We'll see how the season pans out. Skintrack is our primary source of skiing.
    ((. The joy I get from skiing...
    .))
    ((. That's worth living for.
    .))

Still have ours for now.

They issued this weak ass assurance policy. Better than nothing maybe. It looks like if the resorts we plan to visit shut down and we can prove it we can get the money rolled over.

If we can't travel because of travel restrictions we are out of luck.

"We recognize we are heading into a ski season like no other and we realize the evolving Covid-19 situation may negatively impact operations at some of our partner resorts.

To help provide our loyal pass holders with additional peace of mind, we are pleased to provide the following credit, to be used towards a 2021-22 Mountain Collective pass, schedule for guests who are unable to use their Mountain Collective pass or are limited in pass usage due to Covid-19 related closures or capacity limitations:

Passholders whose use of their Mountain Collective pass is limited to two or fewer days due to Covid-19 related closures or capacity limitations will receive a credit to be used towards a 2021-22 Mountain Collective pass based on the following schedule (includes both complimentary days and 50% off days):

0 days = 80% of amount paid
    1 day = 60% of amount paid
    2 days = 40% of amount paid

Eligibility requires that pass holders show that they attempted to access a Partner resort and were unable to do so due to Covid-19 specific resort closure or resort restriction/capacity limitation.

Find more info in the FAQ section of mountaincollective.com"

Has anyone ordered their lift tickets? Any idea on how long they take to arrive? I hope I get mine before the season is over...

Quote Originally Posted by joecoffee View Post
    Has anyone ordered their lift tickets? Any idea on how long they take to arrive? I hope I get mine before the season is over...
    In canada they're telling us 2-3 weeks... they're actually mailed out be the individual resorts and not by mountain collective itself... so it's variable.

I requested tickets from 5 resorts and have only received them from 1 and it's been more than 2 weeks... but you can, and I did, just go to guest services with a printout of my pass and they gave me a ticket for the day. At least that's how it works for at least some resorts.

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

Anybody have discount code?

Slept on buying one and hoping to not pay full price

Last year I got 4 of the 5 requested. Wasn’t too bad. Will see this season just submitted my requests. All are places I’m planning on visiting later in the season so no big hurry to get them before December.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Sure wish that Indy pass included Snowbowl, Discovery, and Bridger, then I'd buy it for sure. As it is, however, it's not much use to me.
    Same boat here. Year after year....

Quote Originally Posted by Ski220 View Post
    Canceled October 13th.

Refunds in the bank already.

Had one the prior 3 years. Loved the 1/2 priced tickets if you wanted.
    Half price tickets are still pretty expensive. It sucked paying for days 3-8 on a trip somewhere not cheap.

MC- refund

Been waiting quite a while for any signs of a refund. I think they have gone into hiding. Is it better to just use it or keep waiting for a refund???

Has anyone tried logging into the website on their phone? It won't let me login with my phone, but I have no problem logging in with my desktop.

New pass details are up, $499 and no 3rd day offered.

https://mountaincollective.com/

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    New pass details are up, $499 and no 3rd day offered.

https://mountaincollective.com/
    That is crazy. We bought for $479 Sunday evening on the early bird deal and got the third day.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    That is crazy. We bought for $479 Sunday evening on the early bird deal and got the third day.

Wow, really? That deal must have only lasted a few days. Maybe it was only for people renewing?

Email I got says $499 and get bonus 3rd day. I've never bought one before. Seems they are raising their price along with everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    Email I got says $499 and get bonus 3rd day. I've never bought one before. Seems they are raising their price along with everyone else.
    Yeah you're right, I got that email too, which I didn't read closely. Instead I just went straight to their website, where I can't find anything about a 3rd day. I wasn't even planning on buying one, but it just seems odd.

Edit: Okay, when you click on Purchase, the third day thing comes up.