Thread: Baptiste (PBS)

Baptiste (PBS)

Anyone watching this? Just saw episode one last night. Have two and three queued up on the DVR.

It seems like it's a bit dark kinda along the lines of Luther but well written. From the start you can tell there are many story lines happening at the same time that will all come together in the end. Def. a show that you need to think about and pay attention to the details.

Baptiste
    Last edited by KQ; 04-29-2020 at 10:50 PM.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Watched the first episode last night. Took me a moment to get over the last time I saw Tcheky Karyo and he was the deliciously bad dude in Kiss of the Dragon, but definitely enjoyed it - did seem to be a really sub-plot packed first episode. Did you see The Missing? Can I assume it's equally if not more watchable?

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Watched the first episode last night. Took me a moment to get over the last time I saw Tcheky Karyo and he was the deliciously bad dude in Kiss of the Dragon, but definitely enjoyed it - did seem to be a really sub-plot packed first episode. Did you see The Missing? Can I assume it's equally if not more watchable?
    Have not seen The Missing yet but on the list!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism