is it possible just to buy boot shells?

I have a set of intuition Pro Wrap liners I really like, but had to retire the shells that go with them. Id rather not have to buy a new pair of boots only to have to toss out half of them.

Anyone have any suggestions? Or do something similar?

Also I am size 26 looking for something lower volume in the 120 flex range (if you happen to be selling something)

Cheers

Options would be buy new boots, use your existing liners and sell the liners that you are not going to need as new stock replacements to someone else on here or Facebook Marketplace, Ebay type of sites. Doubt most shops want to split up boots and liners unless either they are also doing something like a full fitting session and selling the Intuition liners on top, or the boots you purchase have the heat molding factory stock liners and someone messes up a molding session really badly.

Look at it this way, the shells are full price, and the stock liners come free.
    They have no real value on their own.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

maybe surefoot is big enough to buy just shells cuz they pur theior own shells in a boot ?

but I don't think they will sell to you

hang on to the liner for when you sell the boot down the road
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Have some old 1st gen Cochise shells in the basement. 25/25.5 300 BSL. If you’re interested their yours for the cost of shipping. If you don’t care about skiing in a 15+yo she’ll I have some 26ish Tecnica Diablo shells same deal.

PM incoming. I have an almost brand new(skied 4-5 days) pair of Dalbello Krypton 120's in a 26.5. Take the liner out and swap in your Intuition's and you have yourself a 26. $200 + shipping. I needed a shell size smaller, reason for sale.
    "Wherever beer is brewed, all is well. Whenever Beer is drunk, life is good" -- Czech proverb.

Wet dream: L10 shell with power wrap.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Pulse here in Revelstoke fit their own liners to boots and sell the original liners. So if a shop can't buy boot shells without the liners...

Pretty sure I gave away my L10, but I will check if you fit a 26

Liners always die before shells so should be easy. I have full tilt Seth in 27 used one season. Liners are toast

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)