Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    this year I had a 30 day non-refundable policy. Someone booked about 15 days out, so at the time of booking they charged the full cost to their credit card. Their stay was in mid-January, and it was a 5 night rental. On the day before they were to check out, I e-mailed, inquired whether they were enjoying their stay, and asked whether they needed a late check out. They replied by stating that they missed their flight and did not make the trip. Five days ago, VRBO notified me that they charged back the money on their credit card, and that the funds would be debited from my bank account. Nothing to do with smoking, but I just felt like venting about what nozzles renters can be.
    Thanks for the heads up. I will be sure to empty the VRBO account at every booking and tell VRBO to suck a bag of dicks in the same situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

one of the smokers from 4 years ago (young guy/lazy fuck ) would just keep filling an ash tray and never emptying it

one day i smell smoke in the house so i text wtf ? no he hasnt smoked in the house BUT he figures out pretty quick his way full ash tray started smouldering and the smoke went up the kitchen vent

at least I am there to watch them and so its a pretty small thing to put up with for the steady income, 60-70k for no effort
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know