Page 24 of 91 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2020/2021

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Best deep ball in the league RW3. Man Lockett is on it tonight. DK is beastAttachment 344918
    I can’t believe they posted that. 1.6%. Cmon man. No one is 1.6%.

That is hard to believe I’d say. There was another image I was trying to post that had the same BF but additional stats and it was his combine numbers. Dude is cut no denying that.

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    I thought the worst was: he just doesn’t seem to care all that much. I mean, sure he says “dammit” or whatever, but then a minute later that pan to him sulking on the bench all by himself...looking like: oh well...another bad game...whatchagonnado .

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Product of being told he was the best his whole life. Hard work beats talent every time. He still hasn't got the memo.
    Brady was the opposite, and still is to a degree. Always playing with a chip on his shoulder and his eye on the prize.

Pats haven't looked this bad since Grogan. Makes me feel a bit nostalgic.

A real showdown in Orchard Park this weekend. Will we see stealurface's comeback POTY or Stidham? Probably doesn't matter much as the Bills defense scatters like mice when they see a running back.

And in other news...

If the playoffs started today, the Bears would be #1 seed in NFC. Yikes.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

What kind of bizzaro world are we living in where Mitchell Trubisky's Bears are the #1 seed in the NFC?
    I still call it The Jake.

Its 2020 Bmills! Can you imagine if Saint Nick takes the Bears to a Super Bowl win?

Best deep ball in the league RW3. Man Lockett is on it tonight. DK is beastAttachment 344918
    Wilson does throw that ball well, but he’s kinda become a one-trick pony. If (and it’s a big if) you can take that away it’s hard for the Seahawks to beat you.

Over the last few years he’s thrown some bad picks. Last night there were a couple. That one in OT should have never left his hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Its 2020 Bmills! Can you imagine if Saint Nick takes the Bears to a Super Bowl win?
    Browns - Bears super bowl. I can see it now.

Ok. As long as I don't have to watch the Patriots.

A real showdown in Orchard Park this weekend. Will we see stealurface's comeback POTY or Stidham? Probably doesn't matter much as the Bills defense scatters like mice when they see a running back.
    The Bills have been Belichick's lapdog for two decades - it's time to bury them and take our place atop the AFC-East. It's still not an easy win, but I think we'll see more "Good Josh" than "Bad Josh"

OBJ out for the year!

Dunno how to post tweets but such a kick to see Murray with the grin when he sees Hopkins with a step in the db.

https://twitter.com/DeAndreHopkins/s...351538178?s=20
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    I think we'll see more "Good Josh" than "Bad Josh"
    I sure hope so.

This really isn't his fault. There's no running game on 1st down and I lost track of the number of 3 and 7's he's had to convert to keep a drive going.

And there's the defense which can't be trusted to stop the run or short pass. I'd wager Cheektowaga HS could put down 100 rushing yards against them.

Goddamnit, I had a feeling Cam would make me eat those words.
    swing your fucking sword.

All I needed to ever know about Cam was his performance against the Broncos in Super Bowl 50, he flat out quit about halfway through the 3rd quarter. As much as I hate Brady that dude never quits playing, Cam just doesn't have that competitive drive.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

He sure dresses nice for the post game though.

Quote Originally Posted by ncskier View Post
    Yes that was frustrating as a panthers fan. Exception being his mvp super bowl season, it really pisses you off when down 3 scores you celebrate a first down in garbage time.
    It became a sore subject for long time fans of his that the criticism was that he was too young and dynamic for middle aged olds to appreciate. The reality was that his record was barely around .500, he’s inconsistent and overthrows lots of receivers, throws pics and can’t run a hurry up offense.
    Oh well, he’s the pats problem now and I suspect bill won’t give him the same leeway Ron rivera did.
    As the resident Cam apologist, I will offer this: NE has the absolute worst receiving corp and backfield in the league this season and the pass protection isn't far behind. The defense has hemorrhaged first downs all season and is becoming more porous each week against the run. I don't know that Brady would have a winning record with this year's Pats. Cam was handed the scraps of what was once a filet.

I will always maintain that he is the most physically gifted quarterback to ever play in the NFL; he is simply a specimen. Were he not a qb, I truly think he could be an all-pro as a pass rusher, tight end, receiver, or safety. In spite of this, and like you've already said, he is plagued by inconsistency. However, I don't know that he deserves all the blame for his varying play. The Panthers are the most inconsistent NFL team ever. They have, in their entire history, never had consecutive winning seasons.

Here is the reality of it: Cam has had 2 or 3 bad games this season. Last night was terrible. But he has also shown brilliance. He needs time in Belichick's system and a bolstered supporting cast. He needs a deep threat at wideout. He needs an explosive back to compliment him as a run threat. They need to work the option more with Damien Harris now since he is the best they've got as far as a ground back. Edelman needs to get healthy. The TE needs to be involved in underneath routes like they have always been in NE.

I just want to see Cam perform to half of his potential but that isn't possible with this year's Pats.
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Hope OBJ's injury is not serious
    ACL, done for the season. Vibes.

That is hard to believe I’d say. There was another image I was trying to post that had the same BF but additional stats and it was his combine numbers. Dude is cut no denying that.
    It's not hard to believe, it's physiologically impossible. Top bodybuilders will get down to 3-4% briefly for comps but they are literally dying while they do that. Under 5-6% is the body fat equivalent of the death zone in high-altitude climbing.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Browns - Bears super bowl. I can see it now.
    Bwahahaha!! Sweet baby jesus yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Dunno how to post tweets but such a kick to see Murray with the grin when he sees Hopkins with a step in the db.

https://twitter.com/DeAndreHopkins/s...351538178?s=20
    Seahawks D Line has a tendency to put a smile on the face of opposing QB's. No talent on the line, no creative play calling. 48 drop backs last night for Murray, 1 QB pressure, 0 sacks.

Ok. As long as I don't have to watch the Patriots.
    ....or Tampa Bay....

The Browns / Bengals game was the first game in the history of the Super Bowl era in which a team gave up at least 34 points and did not force at least one punt while still winning.

The Browns have no defense. If it wasn't for Garrett and Ward they'd be giving up 173 points per game.
    Last edited by EWG; 10-26-2020 at 04:48 PM.

They are so thin on D right now thanks to injuries and general ineptitude at LB.

Hopefully they make a move before the deadline.

That said, Garrett should be comeback player of the year and Defensive Player of the Year with how he's playing right now. Sack and/or strip sack in every game played.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    I just want to see Cam perform to half of his potential but that isn't possible with this year's Pats.
    it wouldn't be possible even if he was on the chiefs. he would do what he has always done the last 4 years. make poor decisions and complement them with poor throws and would turn that team into a shell of what it currently is. that's why other organizations didn't want him. sometimes, players just can't play anymore.

Yeah, but like Timber points out, what a snappy dresser.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    but I think we'll see more "Good Josh" than "bad Josh” !
    Which one did we see yesterday?