Page 23 of 91 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2020/2021

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    i'm convinced doug is not a good in-game, play calling coach......can't adjust for the life of him, yet alone throw a red flag when needed - how the fuck do you throw it late??
    Angelo Cataldi said: Doug’s challenge throw was exactly like his QB career...incomplete!”
    🤣

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

anyone watching the CBS? Who the frick is that announcer hacking into his mic and WTF is a sick person doing there?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

BAKER MOTHERFUCKING MAYFIELD.

1 minute left down by 3, game winning TD drive. Love it.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post

After the first 5 passes he was 0-5 with 0 yards, 0TDs and 1 INT. OBJ goes out injured so he's down a star WR. From that point he went 22-23 for 297 yards, 5 TDs and 0 INTs, and the only incompletion was a spike to stop the clock. Yes, he gets the capitol letters this week:

He woke up feeling dangerous!

Bills had a field goal fest against the Jesters, but sometimes you have to win ugly. Now Josh needs to torch the Hawks!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    After the first 5 passes he was 0-5 with 0 yards, 0TDs and 1 INT. OBJ goes out injured so he's down a star WR. From that point he went 22-23 for 297 yards, 5 TDs and 0 INTs, and the only incompletion was a spike to stop the clock. Yes, he gets the capitol letters this week:

You realize they were playing the Bengeas, right? The 1 win Bengals... The fact that it took a last minute TD drive to win it tells you everything you need to know about the team - they can beat bad teams (barely) and will continue to get smoked by the good ones. Those are the kind of games that give hope to the desperate.

On the other hand, the Vikings had their best weekend of the season and Cousins didn't throw a pick. Things are looking up!
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    He woke up feeling dangerous!

Bills had a field goal fest against the Jesters, but sometimes you have to win ugly. Now Josh needs to torch the Hawks!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Sometimes you do have to win ugly but...it’s the Just End The Seasons!

Quote Originally Posted by shafty85 View Post
    Those are the kind of games that give hope to the desperate.
    Ummm, I don’t think you understand how this works. The name of the Browns thread is Drink the Depression away. Desperate doesn’t even begin to describe it. We could beat an 0-15 team 2-0 on a safety and we’d be happy. You said that like it’s an insult and meanwhile all the Browns fans here are first pumping their agreement. “Hell yeah, boy, hope for the desperate, ba-beee!””

Anyone tired of cam yet? Watching as a panthers fan and it’s sad really. 98 yds 3 pics and benched for Hoyer.
    About typical for Cam after his 15 MVP season and why it was a relief to see him move on from the Panthers.
    I was hoping he’d be comeback player of the year, but it’s not looking likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've said this before, Herbert is going to be a very good quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by ncskier View Post
    Anyone tired of cam yet? Watching as a panthers fan and it’s sad really. 98 yds 3 pics and benched for Hoyer.
    About typical for Cam after his 15 MVP season and why it was a relief to see him move on from the Panthers.
    I don't think "sad" describes my emotional state as a Pats fan. *Sigh* oh well. It was a great two decades!

Meanwhile...Brady with 4 touchdowns, and 0 interceptions.

Man the Broncos are sucking.

NFL 2020/2021

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    I don't think "sad" describes my emotional state as a Pats fan. *Sigh* oh well. It was a great two decades!
    Yeah, I’ll take those two decades of excellence and 6 Super Bowls wins, for a down year or two.

But he dresses the part

When you ask Pats fans if they miss TB12

"...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Ummm, I don’t think you understand how this works. The name of the Browns thread is Drink the Depression away. Desperate doesn’t even begin to describe it. We could beat an 0-15 team 2-0 on a safety and we’d be happy. You said that like it’s an insult and meanwhile all the Browns fans here are first pumping their agreement. “Hell yeah, boy, hope for the desperate, ba-beee!””
    Oh, I get it... but that doesn't mean the rest of the us can't enjoy watching the annual train wreck of emotion that is a Brownie fan.

Quote Originally Posted by shafty85 View Post
    Oh, I get it... but that doesn't mean the rest of the us can't enjoy watching the annual train wreck of emotion that is a Brownie fan.
    5 and 2. Say that with me, 5 and 2.

You are what your record says you are.

- Bill Parcells. (Probably)

Quote Originally Posted by ncskier View Post

I thought the worst was: he just doesn’t seem to care all that much. I mean, sure he says “dammit” or whatever, but then a minute later that pan to him sulking on the bench all by himself...looking like: oh well...another bad game...whatchagonnado .

It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    I thought the worst was: he just doesn’t seem to care all that much. I mean, sure he says “dammit” or whatever, but then a minute later that pan to him sulking on the bench all by himself...looking like: oh well...another bad game...whatchagonnado .

Yes that was frustrating as a panthers fan. Exception being his mvp super bowl season, it really pisses you off when down 3 scores you celebrate a first down in garbage time.
    It became a sore subject for long time fans of his that the criticism was that he was too young and dynamic for middle aged olds to appreciate. The reality was that his record was barely around .500, he’s inconsistent and overthrows lots of receivers, throws pics and can’t run a hurry up offense.
    Oh well, he’s the pats problem now and I suspect bill won’t give him the same leeway Ron rivera did.

Hope OBJ's injury is not serious, but apparently Baker went in to see him and OBJ said, in what I can only assume was in the style of Indians Major Leauge catcher Jake Taylor, "Win this motherfucking game."

Holy balls Metcalf is fast as fuck!

Quote Originally Posted by lifelinksplit View Post
    Holy balls Metcalf is fast as fuck!
    Must be the pink hair! That was incredible. And the Cardinals ended up with zero points.

Hope OBJ's injury is not serious, but apparently Baker went in to see him and OBJ said, in what I can only assume was in the style of Indians Major Leauge catcher Jake Taylor, "Win this motherfucking game."
    I’m awarding 15 points for the Jake Taylor reference. Solid.

NFL 2020/2021

Best deep ball in the league RW3. Man Lockett is on it tonight. DK is beastName:  IMG_6586.JPG
Views: 1132
Size:  134.2 KB