Page 72 of 91 FirstFirst ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2263

Thread: NFL 2020/2021

What a shitty move, yea take 3 at the 2 down 12 to the chiefs

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

NFL 2020/2021

Weak call , still a two pocession game. You need to be ultra aggressive against Mahomes
    Last edited by hatchgreenchile; 01-24-2021 at 08:13 PM.

Gotta get Diggs more involved here somehow... your best player is sitting at, what, 25 yards?? Meanwhile Tyreek Hill has 160+

Allen needs to run more.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fatladysinging.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	359559

TB may prove me wrong, but it seems like the Chiefs have achieved Alabama type separation from other teams. Their D is catching up to their offense. And Tyreek Hill is a wife beater (fiancee, whatever) but jesus that guy has skills.

Don’t bet against TB12.

Man. Way to double down on any chance of winning no matter how slim. Might as well go full retard and start throwing hands. Good thing this isn't in Cleveland and people start throwing bottles....j/k.

NFL 2020/2021

The Chiefs are an absolute buzzsaw. Their ability to coast to 35+ is incredible. They can kick most teams to the trash heap at 70% effort. When all is said and done, Mahomes will be in the GOAT conversation.

Great season by the Bills! The loss doesn’t really sting; it’s phenomenal knowing that for the first time in nearly 30 years, as long as we have this coach, QB and WR, we are in the championship conversation.

Sorry Bills Mafia, I was really pulling for you. Next year the AFC runs through Lake Erie.

Hard not to think how much that should have been the Browns playing the Bills in Orchard Park.
    I still call it The Jake.

Hell of a fun season from the red white and blue. Some of the toughest pieces to find are in place. Onward!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Don’t bet against TB12.
    Three interceptions isn't going to cut it against the Chiefs. Kevin King's atrocious play (two TD's against, including the end of half whiff and badly beat for the game clinching 1st down via PI) bailed out TB12 today.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Not a terrible PI call, the defender had the receiver's jersey stretched out two feet. I don't think any of the non-calls were close to that obvious.

Rodgers should have run for all he was worth on that third down. He's no Elway when it comes to heart, that's for sure.

Oh well, not a Packers fan so it works for me.
    Obviously PI, but you gotta be consistent and call that all game. I'm a Bears fan, so there's no love for the Pack, but the refs played a huge role in that game

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Obviously PI, but you gotta be consistent and call that all game. I'm a Bears fan, so there's no love for the Pack, but the refs played a huge role in that game
    That's the thing though, King got beat so badly (just like he did on two TDs) that he had to pull the jersey like he was giving the guy a massive wedgie. Ref couldn't not throw a flag, it was so obvious. Any type of decent coverage there and he could have given a little bump and prevented a completion.

Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    That's the thing though, King got beat so badly (just like he did on two TDs) that he had to pull the jersey like he was giving the guy a massive wedgie. Ref couldn't not throw a flag, it was so obvious. Any type of decent coverage there and he could have given a little bump and prevented a completion.
    For sure, dude got burned all day

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    The Chiefs are an absolute buzzsaw. Their ability to coast to 35+ is incredible. They can kick most teams to the trash heap at 70% effort. When all is said and done, Mahomes will be in the GOAT conversation.

Great season by the Bills! The loss doesn’t really sting; it’s phenomenal knowing that for the first time in nearly 30 years, as long as we have this coach, QB and WR, we are in the championship conversation.
    Will be interesting to see if he can stay healthy. Dinged up a lot in his mid-20s... he does look like a damn magician out there. If he can stay healthy and keep doing what he currently does he could be the GOAT. Or he could lose his mobility and not be able to stay on the field.

Aaron should just hang it up....you can see in his presser he was pissed not going for it on 4th down. He doesn't need this anymore....with clown analytical coaches.

Oh well...I guess there's next year. Or if that doesn't work out, the year after that. And so on...until Mahomes retires.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

I'll say rodgers to 49ers or colts

Felt like the AFC championship game was a lot better coached

It was refreshing on both games to see the refs show restraint on flag throwing. I'm not sure if all 4 teams were more disciplined than normal or refs just let them play but it was better than regular season.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Throwing three picks in a championship game would normally doom a team's chances. It's like GB was playing a preseason game.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    When all is said and done, Mahomes will be in the GOAT conversation.
    He's 4 seasons in! Long ass way to go before he could even be in the conversation. He has a great team around him, so now that they're winning let's see how long that lasts.

Brady's thrown touchdowns to how many different receivers now? As soon as Hill and Kelce move on and their line gets weaker, we'll see what he can do. This league is designed for parity, so longevity is key for any GOAT conversation. See ya in 10yrs and maybe he'll be in the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    It was refreshing on both games to see the refs show restraint on flag throwing. I'm not sure if all 4 teams were more disciplined than normal or refs just let them play but it was better than regular season.
    Agreed. My only issue with it was that if they're going to operate that way then they need to not call the PI against the Pack towards the end. There was a similar hold against TB that went uncalled and resulted in the pick against Rodgers towards the end of the 1st half. If they call that PI like they did towards the end of the game against the Pack then who knows what the outcome of the game would've been. Point is, be consistent no matter how much time is left in the game is what I'd like to see.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    He's 4 seasons in! Long ass way to go before he could even be in the conversation. He has a great team around him, so now that they're winning let's see how long that lasts.

Brady's thrown touchdowns to how many different receivers now? As soon as Hill and Kelce move on and their line gets weaker, we'll see what he can do. This league is designed for parity, so longevity is key for any GOAT conversation. See ya in 10yrs and maybe he'll be in the conversation.
    Where's Tyreek going? He's 26! He'll be around a while. KC will just keep drafting <4.4 guys anyway.

What an insane 4 seasons it's been. I just see a guy who's a true "cheat code" out there with no weakness you can exploit. He can make every throw, scramble when things aren't going well and he's durable.

I doubt Brady's 6+ rings is ever topped, but I do believe Mahomes ends up on the Mt Rushmore of the NFL, along with Brady, Rice and LT, when he hangs him up.