FS: 6 pairs of Crank Bros Pedals

Selling: 6-pairs Crank Brothers Pedals. All $$ will go to local trails clubs.

I have been accumulating Crank Bro’s pedals. 6 pairs at this point. Would like to get a few bucks out of em and donate the money to Copper Harbor Trails.

I honestly don’t know what these are worth so make some offers but keep it reasonable. Open to offers for the whole lot. I'm not listing prices but won't accept any lower than $10 per pair and nothing higher than $35 will be accepted per pair. Would like to get a couple bucks more for the mallets than $10 but I'm sticking to my $35 max. You cover shipping.

Pics are of one pedal of the pair.

**CB Mallet 2:** Used. Life left but cosmetically blah. Will need a rebuild.

SOLD **CB Mallet 2:** Used. Life left. rebuild after another season.

SOLD **CB Candy 1 Blue:** These are the best of the lot in great shape.

**CB Candy (or Smarty??) Gray:** Used. Rebuild after some more riding. Pretty good shape.

SOLD **CB Eggbeater 2: ** Good shape. Some rust on one pedal for some reason. Otherwise function excellent and have a couple seasons of riding before a rebuild.

**CB Eggbeater Original: ** Heavier but almost new. Comes with box and cleats.

I also have two additional sets of cleats. First two to buy pedals get the cleats.

Name:  94735436_10163739440060193_6778352506494779392_n.jpg
Views: 1877
Size:  88.2 KB

Bump. Smarty's are the only pedals left. Get em' out of my house. $10 and you can throw in a couple bucks for shipping.

Final bump. Cheap gray crank bro’s smarties for the cost of a good sized. Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums