Scratching the Surface - Josh Daiek

Enjoy

Ur right “that was Sick”

Didn’t catch the Location? Thought maybe California high sierras?

Always a fan of Daiek’s skiing!!

Definitely California range of light. Most aesthetic place I have had the fortune to ski. Great film

Yes east side. I’ve made dorky hop turns down one of those couloirs. Humbling to watch a guy hit the same run full throttle.

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    Yes east side. I’ve made dorky hop turns down one of those couloirs. Humbling to watch a guy hit the same run full throttle.
    no shit... that speed is unreal. thanks OP great to watch!

california east side sierra. south lake/north lake zones not too far from bishop. they scored so big on snow conditions. usually full on corn riding mode by the time the road opens in spring. just heard today they will not be opening access roads at all this spring. they usually push to clear the roads by fishing opener..........which is delayed if not outright cancelled this year. rad film. the lines daiek are airing in are legit steep that 99% of us are usually hop turning down. whole nuther level+++

yuuuup.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Nice.

Fast and fluid.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Wow. That is pointing and gunning.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

these guys are real freeriders

good work! : ) i am happy to watch this from the couch and close the laptop and feel stocked for the guys, great days in the mountains.

Insane in the membrane - comes to my brain

I remember back in the day, KW last day of the season, top of the wall straight-line contest. Peeps are dropping and most putting in a least a few turns, good skiers. Josh holding a beer in one hand, no poles, causally drops, and straight-lines the whole run with old 210 straight skis.