Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I've accomplished some "cool" stuff and I'm working on a masters currently but when I read about people like yourself and your colleagues it helps me remember how much of a smooth brain I am. I'll use it as motivation.
    We Make Memory When We Do Bussiness

Quote Originally Posted by palosgrandes View Post
    So my son was accepted to Georgia Tech
    I am a graduate of Georgia Tech with a BS in Systems Engineering.

I am obviously biased, but I got a great education and recommend it to anyone who can get in.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I am a graduate of Georgia Tech with a BS in Systems Engineering.

I am obviously biased, but I got a great education and recommend it to anyone who can get in.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    What other world class engineering school offers their students foot access to not only The Varsity but also The Cheetah?
    We Make Memory When We Do Bussiness

late to reply but this is what I do as an computer application developer.

considering he got into all of those he is able to go anywhere and will do well. I would find out where the kid wants to go and gives the best college life experience for him, i'd lean Georgia tech and the enjoyment of being in a big time conference and just have the kid be sure to get in the good honors groups and and student position of leadership so he can get used to being the lead and manager of other developers.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

There is a movie about this.

You like apples?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by skinny_kid View Post
    I've accomplished some "cool" stuff and I'm working on a masters currently but when I read about people like yourself and your colleagues it helps me remember how much of a smooth brain I am. I'll use it as motivation.
    Most of those folks focus on doing their thing vs comparing to others. You're probably doing fine. Row your own boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lola Nolan View Post
    I think that you are providing a very difficult way for your son. He can also get quite good knowledge from Georgia Institute of Technology. To a greater extent, each university is good, but it is up to your son to get an education and perception of information.
    Post pics of your tits.