Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Social Distancing Beards

Some of you have had social distancing beards forever, I'm looking at you mikey.

But who else is growing a rat's nest while stuck at home? If this keeps up, I'm going to be able to hide a sammich in mine before long.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Some of you have had social distancing beards forever, I'm looking at you mikey.

But who else is growing a rat's nest while stuck at home? If this keeps up, I'm going to be able to hide a sammich in mine before long.
    I am in Mikey's category. Carry on.

I had to tame everything with a #2 a couple weeks back when the hairs on my upper lip start annoying my nose. It's getting about that time again.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    I had to tame everything with a #2 a couple weeks back when the hairs on my upper lip start annoying my nose. It's getting about that time again.
    I have done a little lip trimming, but the rest is going wild. Also makes me look much older than my already advanced years, as the beard is mostly white.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

On week 6 - no clean up either - letting it birdsnest out.

Mrs. P-Dawg less then amused.

I have done a little lip trimming, but the rest is going wild. Also makes me look much older than my already advanced years, as the beard is mostly white.
    Yeah, glad my head doesn't have the same amount of grey proportionally that is on my beard. That said, I am going to shave my head just as soon as I get enough motivation to go upstairs and get the trimmer. Been a week so far and not yet.

Last time I grew a beard for even just a couple of weeks, we were over in Glacier. What I discovered is that, even though my hair is still blond, my beard has decidedly taken a turn for the pure white. That was the end of that. I look old enough already, I didn't feel the need to enhance my elderly appearance. No-go for me with a pandemic beard.

My daughter is anxiously waiting to be able to braid mine in another week or two. It has been a couple of years since it has been this full.

Anyone catch Justin Trudeau lately? He's looking kinda woolly. LOL!

Name:  jt.png
Views: 2503
Size:  148.6 KB
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I have to grow my beard out to distract from the fact that my back hair has grown out to the point that it is now seamlessly integrated with the hair on the back of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    I have to grow my beard out to distract from the fact that my back hair has grown out to the point that it is now seamlessly integrated with the hair on the back of my head.
    Name:  pp,550x550.u4.jpg
Views: 1513
Size:  33.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Name:  pp,550x550.u4.jpg
Views: 1513
Size:  33.9 KB
    That's closer to reality than you care to know. I think it's about time the popped collar came back into style...

I bet I still have a Lacoste polo or three from my prep school days kicking around.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Anyone catch Justin Trudeau lately? He's looking kinda woolly. LOL!

Name:  jt.png
Views: 2503
Size:  148.6 KB
    When you are dealing with Covid 19 infection with his wife, probably not the highest priority to shave. Other than beards can be a problem for safe mask fitting and all.

Checking in. Haven't trimmed mine in like 6 weeks. I stand in shaggy solidarity with my stylist. Free the stylists!
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

I might have to trim my face flat for the time being. Wearing a mask while breathing, sweating into my beard is mostly unbearable. Plus my beard trim guy is out of service and I'm not really highly evolved like some of you so my beard goes full gorilla/face pelt fast without regular attention from a pro.

I usually have a large and imposing beard...cut it off at the start of stay at home. A lot easier to avoid touching my face without twisting my stash or pontification beard stroking. Haven't shaved for four weeks and it's probably an average beard again...like what most of you 16 year olds are growing.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I usually have a large and imposing beard...cut it off at the start of stay at home. A lot easier to avoid touching my face without twisting my stash or pontification beard stroking. Haven't shaved for four weeks and it's probably an average beard again...like what most of you 16 year olds are growing.
    I also shaved my beard of at least 8 years at the start of stay at home, but I've kept shaving it. I'll probably grow tired of shaving here shortly and let it grow back or at least the stache.

I had a trimming accident last week and went with a goatee as the wife wouldn't approve of a mustache. It works but I will probably go back to a beard soon as I am too lazy to shave.

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    I also shaved my beard of at least 8 years at the start of stay at home, but I've kept shaving it. I'll probably grow tired of shaving here shortly and let it grow back or at least the stache.
    That's funny. I hadn't shaved in 7-8 years too. I had one new razor blade in the house that I kept for emergencies...like courts appearances or shaving my nuts for a vasectomy. Now I'm down to no new razor blades.

So you got yor tubes tied?
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    So you got yor tubes tied?
    Was planning on it this year but punting for awhile. Shaved my beard instead.

Good move to stay out of the hospitals just now.

Most are kicking the elective stuff down the road any way.
    watch out for snakes

shorn season for me is +/- april fools day thru labor day...sort of the opposite of deer growing/losing their racks

beard is great for cold days, but meh for hot ones

Used my beard trimmer when I started wearing a mask and I'll keep it trimmed for a bit. Now if I could convince my partner to give me a hair cut I wouldn't look like a crazy person.

In 20 years my wife has still never seen my chin.