Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    on the edge
    Posts
    6,134

    Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds ~$100

    My piece of shit cheapies just broke.

    Looking for replacement true wireless (no wire connecting L and R) with great sound near $100

    Anybody have a recommendation?
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

    BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    5,305
    not the answer you want, but just spent the extra $ and get airpods

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    none
    Posts
    6,606
    The wire that connects them, keeps me from loosing one. I really like Beatsx.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    150
    Mpow M7 are 40 on amazon, sound good, stay in place, you can wear one at a time, work good under a ski helmet


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Beyond pissed
    Posts
    766
    My family has 3 pairs of these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    The work well and sound good to us, but we are admittedly not audiophiles.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sandy
    Posts
    2,006
    Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    not the answer you want, but just spent the extra $ and get airpods
    Ditto. I wear headphones all day at work and they were 100% worth it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    27,392
    Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    not the answer you want, but just spent the extra $ and get airpods
    AirPods have no little to no bass due to the design, true in-ear for the sound quality win, IMO.
    Forum Cross Pollinator

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Eastern WA
    Posts
    395
    The design of AirPods donít fit my ears well, and fall out almost instantly when I begin a workout. To remedy this, I opted for the JLab Epic Air Sport. Highly recommended! Great sound, amazing battery life and fit like a glove. Downside is they certainly arenít low profile like AirPods - wasnít ever a worry of mine though. Bought for $99 at Christmas time

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Alta
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by YaBoyBlue View Post
    Mpow M7 are 40 on amazon, sound good, stay in place, you can wear one at a time, work good under a ski helmet


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Do they stay in ear while mountain biking?


    Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    150
    I have never had one fall out, and I listen for at least a portion of every ride I go on.

    The M7 run time seems very good, 5-7 hours of music straight through. I had a previous version that was a little smaller but lasted 2 to 2 1/2 hours at the start and after a year or so would run out after an hour.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,566
    TaoTronics SoundLiberty 79 - perfect call quality. Sound is good but their design does not allow them to really stick in the ear canal to give pounding bass.

    QCY T5 - I recently got them. Nice shape, and they really go in the ear canal to give pounding bass. Supposedly they have good call quality, but some people have had trouble hearing me. That might be due to low signal I often had.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    334
    airpods donít work in my ears. samsung galaxy buds are excellent.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,566
    So how do you get airpods for $100?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    511

    Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds ~$100

    I have a pair of Jabra active elite 65t buds I would consider selling for less than youíre looking to spend. The sound is phenomenal for ear buds, they just donít fit my ears well. Hereís a review:

    https://www.cnet.com/reviews/jabra-e...ve-65t-review/

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    182
    I like my Plantronics ones. I have the ones with a band linking the two but they do individual earpieces as well. They have a 'pass through' for environmental sound which I really like for general awareness when running etc... but obviously it's kind of the opposite of noise cancelling if you want to isolate yourself from your environment.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, Utah
    Posts
    12,065
    Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    My piece of shit cheapies just broke.

    Looking for replacement true wireless (no wire connecting L and R) with great sound near $100

    Anybody have a recommendation?
    Liberty soundcore.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app
    http://www.firsttracksonline.com

    I wish i could be like SkiFishBum

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Access to Granlibakken
    Posts
    7,805
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoova View Post
    My family has 3 pairs of these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    The work well and sound good to us, but we are admittedly not audiophiles.
    Thx. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0839...ob_neva_mobile
    Is the upgraded version of yours. Since all these buds are throwaway items since battery can’t be replaced, I may get these.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    731
    An audiologist I went to school with started a company selling these things. He asked if I would be a distributor, and to help him out I said sure. I really donít push them in my office and primarily just use them to donate to local charities when they come asking for raffle items etc.

    Iím supposed to sell them for $80 and signed an agreement I wouldnít advertise them for any less. But I can sell them for whatever I want.

    They nothing special but seem to work fine. Have a three hour battery life and are ďaudiologist approvedĒ. Guess that means they donít get louder then 85 dB. Iíve worn a pair occasionally and they seem to have plenty of volume.

    Bluetooth connection is through the right device which then streams the sound to the other side. Havenít noticed any delay and the sound quality is decent.

    Iíll sell them at my cost which is $40 + shipping

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7140.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	261.0 KB 
ID:	325329
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7141.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	251.5 KB 
ID:	325330
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7143.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	657.8 KB 
ID:	325331
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7144.JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	682.2 KB 
ID:	325332
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7145.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	615.5 KB 
ID:	325333
    I'd rather die while I'm living then live while I'm dead

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    6,626
    I don't have a recommendation because I strongly prefer over-ear headphones for sound quality and comfort, but I do use my wife's original Airpods occasionally are they complete dogshit for what they cost. They're not comfortable, the sound is not good, and they don't fit well. The Airpod Pros do appear to be much better but I'd have a hard time kicking down $250 to find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,380
    Quote Originally Posted by UTpowder View Post
    An audiologist I went to school with started a company selling these things. He asked if I would be a distributor, and to help him out I said sure. I really donít push them in my office and primarily just use them to donate to local charities when they come asking for raffle items etc.

    Iím supposed to sell them for $80 and signed an agreement I wouldnít advertise them for any less. But I can sell them for whatever I want.

    They nothing special but seem to work fine. Have a three hour battery life and are ďaudiologist approvedĒ. Guess that means they donít get louder then 85 dB. Iíve worn a pair occasionally and they seem to have plenty of volume.

    Bluetooth connection is through the right device which then streams the sound to the other side. Havenít noticed any delay and the sound quality is decent.

    Iíll sell them at my cost which is $40 + shipping

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7140.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	261.0 KB 
ID:	325329
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7141.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	251.5 KB 
ID:	325330
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7143.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	657.8 KB 
ID:	325331
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7144.JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	682.2 KB 
ID:	325332
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7145.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	615.5 KB 
ID:	325333
    Website no worky.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    on the edge
    Posts
    6,134
    Quote Originally Posted by UTpowder View Post
    An audiologist I went to school with started a company selling these things. He asked if I would be a distributor, and to help him out I said sure. I really donít push them in my office and primarily just use them to donate to local charities when they come asking for raffle items etc.

    Iím supposed to sell them for $80 and signed an agreement I wouldnít advertise them for any less. But I can sell them for whatever I want.

    They nothing special but seem to work fine. Have a three hour battery life and are ďaudiologist approvedĒ. Guess that means they donít get louder then 85 dB. Iíve worn a pair occasionally and they seem to have plenty of volume.

    Bluetooth connection is through the right device which then streams the sound to the other side. Havenít noticed any delay and the sound quality is decent.

    Iíll sell them at my cost which is $40 + shipping

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7140.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	261.0 KB 
ID:	325329
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7141.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	251.5 KB 
ID:	325330
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7143.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	657.8 KB 
ID:	325331
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7144.JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	682.2 KB 
ID:	325332
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7145.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	615.5 KB 
ID:	325333
    That's the perfect looking style that I want but 3hr battery life is brutal...that's what my cheap ones had and it sucked
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

    BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    731
    I checked the website after I posted. Didn't work for me either. I haven't talked to the guy in a while. He may have given up on it
    I'd rather die while I'm living then live while I'm dead

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Vil
    Posts
    677
    I've got raycons. 75 bucks, great battery, pretty good sound and come with a bunch of rubbers for the ear holes

    Sent from my SM-G973U using TGR Forums mobile app

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    348
    Samsung Galaxy Buds are great! With a Samsung phone the bluetooth connection sync is instant and the carrying case that charges them is a great design.

    https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Bluet...6995662&sr=8-4

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,260
    Cambridge Melomania - $100
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sou...iew-26793/amp/

    Have them; sound really good; fit my ear well; good seal.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •