Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds ~$100

My piece of shit cheapies just broke.

Looking for replacement true wireless (no wire connecting L and R) with great sound near $100

Anybody have a recommendation?
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

not the answer you want, but just spent the extra $ and get airpods

The wire that connects them, keeps me from loosing one. I really like Beatsx.

Mpow M7 are 40 on amazon, sound good, stay in place, you can wear one at a time, work good under a ski helmet

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

My family has 3 pairs of these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The work well and sound good to us, but we are admittedly not audiophiles.

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    Ditto. I wear headphones all day at work and they were 100% worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    AirPods have no little to no bass due to the design, true in-ear for the sound quality win, IMO.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

The design of AirPods don’t fit my ears well, and fall out almost instantly when I begin a workout. To remedy this, I opted for the JLab Epic Air Sport. Highly recommended! Great sound, amazing battery life and fit like a glove. Downside is they certainly aren’t low profile like AirPods - wasn’t ever a worry of mine though. Bought for $99 at Christmas time

Quote Originally Posted by YaBoyBlue View Post
    Mpow M7 are 40 on amazon, sound good, stay in place, you can wear one at a time, work good under a ski helmet

Do they stay in ear while mountain biking?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

I have never had one fall out, and I listen for at least a portion of every ride I go on.

The M7 run time seems very good, 5-7 hours of music straight through. I had a previous version that was a little smaller but lasted 2 to 2 1/2 hours at the start and after a year or so would run out after an hour.

TaoTronics SoundLiberty 79 - perfect call quality. Sound is good but their design does not allow them to really stick in the ear canal to give pounding bass.

QCY T5 - I recently got them. Nice shape, and they really go in the ear canal to give pounding bass. Supposedly they have good call quality, but some people have had trouble hearing me. That might be due to low signal I often had.

airpods don’t work in my ears. samsung galaxy buds are excellent.

So how do you get airpods for $100?

Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds ~$100

I have a pair of Jabra active elite 65t buds I would consider selling for less than you’re looking to spend. The sound is phenomenal for ear buds, they just don’t fit my ears well. Here’s a review:

https://www.cnet.com/reviews/jabra-e...ve-65t-review/

I like my Plantronics ones. I have the ones with a band linking the two but they do individual earpieces as well. They have a 'pass through' for environmental sound which I really like for general awareness when running etc... but obviously it's kind of the opposite of noise cancelling if you want to isolate yourself from your environment.

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    My piece of shit cheapies just broke.

Looking for replacement true wireless (no wire connecting L and R) with great sound near $100

Anybody have a recommendation?
    Liberty soundcore.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Smoova View Post
    My family has 3 pairs of these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The work well and sound good to us, but we are admittedly not audiophiles.
    Thx. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0839...ob_neva_mobile
    Is the upgraded version of yours. Since all these buds are throwaway items since battery can’t be replaced, I may get these.

An audiologist I went to school with started a company selling these things. He asked if I would be a distributor, and to help him out I said sure. I really don’t push them in my office and primarily just use them to donate to local charities when they come asking for raffle items etc.

I’m supposed to sell them for $80 and signed an agreement I wouldn’t advertise them for any less. But I can sell them for whatever I want.

They nothing special but seem to work fine. Have a three hour battery life and are “audiologist approved”. Guess that means they don’t get louder then 85 dB. I’ve worn a pair occasionally and they seem to have plenty of volume.

Bluetooth connection is through the right device which then streams the sound to the other side. Haven’t noticed any delay and the sound quality is decent.

I’ll sell them at my cost which is $40 + shipping

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7140.JPG 
Views:	102 
Size:	261.0 KB 
ID:	325329

Name:	IMG_7141.JPG 
Views:	95 
Size:	251.5 KB 
ID:	325330

Name:	IMG_7143.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	657.8 KB 
ID:	325331

Name:	IMG_7144.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	682.2 KB 
ID:	325332

Name:	IMG_7145.JPG 
Views:	91 
Size:	615.5 KB 
ID:	325333
    I'd rather die while I'm living then live while I'm dead

I don't have a recommendation because I strongly prefer over-ear headphones for sound quality and comfort, but I do use my wife's original Airpods occasionally are they complete dogshit for what they cost. They're not comfortable, the sound is not good, and they don't fit well. The Airpod Pros do appear to be much better but I'd have a hard time kicking down $250 to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by UTpowder View Post
    An audiologist I went to school with started a company selling these things. He asked if I would be a distributor, and to help him out I said sure. I really don’t push them in my office and primarily just use them to donate to local charities when they come asking for raffle items etc.

I’m supposed to sell them for $80 and signed an agreement I wouldn’t advertise them for any less. But I can sell them for whatever I want.

They nothing special but seem to work fine. Have a three hour battery life and are “audiologist approved”. Guess that means they don’t get louder then 85 dB. I’ve worn a pair occasionally and they seem to have plenty of volume.

Bluetooth connection is through the right device which then streams the sound to the other side. Haven’t noticed any delay and the sound quality is decent.

Website no worky.

Quote Originally Posted by UTpowder View Post

That's the perfect looking style that I want but 3hr battery life is brutal...that's what my cheap ones had and it sucked
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

I checked the website after I posted. Didn't work for me either. I haven't talked to the guy in a while. He may have given up on it
    I'd rather die while I'm living then live while I'm dead

I've got raycons. 75 bucks, great battery, pretty good sound and come with a bunch of rubbers for the ear holes

Sent from my SM-G973U using TGR Forums mobile app

Samsung Galaxy Buds are great! With a Samsung phone the bluetooth connection sync is instant and the carrying case that charges them is a great design.

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Bluet...6995662&sr=8-4

Cambridge Melomania - $100
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sou...iew-26793/amp/

Have them; sound really good; fit my ear well; good seal.