Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Where full grown men pretend to be cowboys

2020 ON3P Demo Sale

Time to let the 2020 ON3P demo fleet out into the wild.

They all come mounted with Attack2 13 Demo Bindings (won’t separate).

Shipping is $25 in the US, skis are located in Bozeman. Skis will ship out on Mondays and Fridays

Some have minor cosmetic issues resulting from whatever it is that people do to my skis at public events,
    including but is not limited to: clacking them together on the chairlift like they’re Dorothy from Wizard of OZ, stomping on the binding heelpiece with their opposing ski instead of using their poles to take them off, kicking the living shit out of the binding toe piece to remove ice from their boot sole, and skiing with their feet so close together that their skis leave the snow for the sole purpose of smashing into each other between turns.

Actually though, they’re in great shape. No base welds/edge damage or anything like that.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3123.jpg 
Views:	874 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	325118

Pictured left-right:

Woodman 96- 177 Stock SOLD

Woodsman 108- 177 Black Custom Topsheet SOLD

Woodsman 116- 192 Stock SOLD

Jeffrey 96- 181 Stock- SOLD

Jeffrey 108- 177 White Custom Topsheet- SOLD

Jessie 96- 171 Stock SOLD

Magnus 102- 181 Custom America Topsheet- SOLD

Billy Goat- 184 Stock- SOLD

Cease & Desist- 189 Stock $550

Wrenegade 96 TI- 184 Proto topsheet, final design SOLD

Wrenegade 108 TI- SOLD
    Last edited by CallMeAl; 09-26-2020 at 09:06 AM.

How did I not know there was a Woodsman 177 length?? I'm disappointed in my somewhat informed self.
    Common sense. So rare today in America it's almost like having a superpower.

Quote Originally Posted by steveski View Post
    How did I not know there was a Woodsman 177 length?? I'm disappointed in my somewhat informed self.
    Us "shorty" guys ... if there was a 184 C&D ...

... Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Oh man, where's the mad dash for that Billy Goat?

Quote Originally Posted by f=ma View Post
    Yeah, already have a 184 for my kid, otherwise I would be all over those at that price.
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Any good reviews comparing the Wrenegade TI to the non-TI? On the fence. The website sates that its a hair heavier and much more charge-y. Can anyone really confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by topher23 View Post
    Any good reviews comparing the Wrenegade TI to the non-TI? On the fence. The website sates that its a hair heavier and much more charge-y. Can anyone really confirm this?
    I think the main theme of the TI version is damp and stable (to an even higher level than standard layup). I've skied both briefly back to back and it was very apparent which ski had metal. Almost like something you didn't know you need until you try it, if that makes sense. I'll let someone else chime in with more but that was my take.
    Common sense. So rare today in America it's almost like having a superpower.

New for 579 undrilled and Jerry hasn’t lapped big sky on the quad all day on them.. plus then you get stuck with junk attack demos that you will think you’ll sell and you’ll end up giving away. I know I’m not interested in any demo if it’s more then $300.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    New for 579 undrilled and Jerry hasn’t lapped big sky on the quad all day on them.. plus then you get stuck with junk attack demos that you will think you’ll sell and you’ll end up giving away. I know I’m not interested in any demo if it’s more then $300.

BGs sold, thanks for the bump JONG

He’s from VT...we all get why he’s so salty.
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Hmmmm I dunno.....prices seem pretty good to me esp for a ski that likely saw half the days this year. Plus ON3P are muy duro. Solid deal imo. Nothing better than a line up of ON3P posing for the cam.......lookers.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

The irony is that whoever bought the BGs will ski them for a few years and then sell them on this very forum for only $50-100 less than they bought them. ON3P skis last - I'm still skiing my OG Jeffrey 110s, have gone over roots and rocks, still look pristine.

Doesn't mean I don't need a 12 step program, however, given the number of siblings I have purchased (Woodsman, Wren, Kartel...not all were for family members).
    Originally Posted by jm2e:
    To be a JONG is no curse in these unfortunate times. 'Tis better that than to be alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Orthoski View Post
    The irony is that whoever bought the BGs will ski them for a few years and then sell them on this very forum for only $50-100 less than they bought them. ON3P skis last - I'm still skiing my OG Jeffrey 110s, have gone over roots and rocks, still look pristine.

Doesn't mean I don't need a 12 step program, however, given the number of siblings I have purchased (Woodsman, Wren, Kartel...not all were for family members).
    Yep my boy will ride em for a cpl years then off to another mag. Thx again Al for a great hook up and the lone survivor.

I've bought demo ON3P's from CallMeAl in the past and they were in pristine condition. I have no qualms skiing Attack demo's, especially on a powder ski. $450 is a screaming deal for the most popular ski on TGR + bindings. And they're sold out of Billy Goats on ON3P's website.

In fact, I think the demo sale last year was more expensive than this.

I think the main theme of the TI version is damp and stable (to an even higher level than standard layup). I've skied both briefly back to back and it was very apparent which ski had metal. Almost like something you didn't know you need until you try it, if that makes sense. I'll let someone else chime in with more but that was my take.
    Agreed. Grips the hill extremely well. Ti is the truth and you’ll need it once you ski it.

2020 ON3P Demo Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    He’s from VT...we all get why he’s so salty.
    Ahem, southern VT. Actually snows up north

Bit my tongue on the price policing this morning. Cheers to the buyer.
    Uno mas

A bump from me, just because this short review and the photo above made me order a new pair of Wren108TIs. I really like how the models are lined on the wall and one can see the subtle and not so subtle differences in shapes.

I still am surprised those C&D are still available. Have those. Love the stock tops.....somebody should grab those for next years deep days

I've bought demo ON3P's from CallMeAl in the past and they were in pristine condition. I have no qualms skiing Attack demo's, especially on a powder ski. $450 is a screaming deal for the most popular ski on TGR + bindings. And they're sold out of Billy Goats on ON3P's website.
    I've made a couple purchases from Al. Dudes solid as they come. My skis were just as described and actually ski better than most my direct from factory skis(factory tune a touch more locked in than I prefer). Attack 13's have been fine so far and my regular din setting is 13. Also, my brother can ski them, who's boot is 2.2cm longer than my 325 bsl

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoepa View Post
    I still am surprised those C&D are still available. Have those. Love the stock tops.....somebody should grab those for next years deep days
    I'm not going to be heart broken if i *have* to keep them

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    I've made a couple purchases from Al. Dudes solid as they come. My skis were just as described and actually ski better than most my direct from factory skis(factory tune a touch more locked in than I prefer). Attack 13's have been fine so far and my regular din setting is 13. Also, my brother can ski them, who's boot is 2.2cm longer than my 325 bsl
    Thanks, right back at ya bud.

2020 ON3P Demo Sale

C&D still available? I’d love to check them out if you’re available. I am for the next few months... I’m in town

Originally Posted by eshed
    Here's a story from a buddy of mine: He was skiing somewhere on the EC (I forget where) and saw a Texan and his son standing at the top of the halfpipe.

Dad (to son): "Why don't you go on down in that stunt ditch and do something special?"

Quote Originally Posted by coldsmoker View Post
    C&D still available? I’d love to check them out if you’re available. I am for the next few months... I’m in town

You bet, shoot me an email at alex at on3pskis dot com and we can figure out a place/time to meet up

Added a 176 Jeffrey 96

My wife thanks you for not making it a 181 or 186.
    Originally Posted by jm2e:
    To be a JONG is no curse in these unfortunate times. 'Tis better that than to be alone.