FS: Scarpa Freedom 27.5, Scott Minerva NTN 24.5, Vipec Evo toes and 120mm brakes, Sal

Got a little assortment of stuff hanging around that wants a new home where it won't cause foot pain.

Freedoms (27.5) are an amalgamation of stuff - bought the shells here, then put new Pro Tounges in. Liners have been molded once, and shells were pushed out by the pinky toe (probably a benefit since the Freedoms are too narrow for most). Boots have seen about four seasons of use, but only 5-7 days per season since I've been at school and only touring. Comes with alpine sole blocks installed, and the touring soles are included. Boots are in good shape, just look a little beat up. Selling as they never got along with my feet and I eventually just gave up and bought Cochises.

$90 + shipping, or shoot me an offer - willing to work out a deal.

Got the Minerva boots (24.5) this winter for my mom so she could get on an NTN setup. Unfortunately, we both got to experience foot pain. So, off to a new home! Liners were cooked once, no punches. $175 + shipping, or send an offer. Open to potential NTN trades too - looking for a half size up in space.

Next up! Set of Fritschi Vipec Evo toes and 120mm brakes. Toes are almost brand new (toured on once, and I even left the vinyl sticker for you to enjoy peeling off) and brakes were never installed. My MTN labs + upper end DIN didn't agree with the toes, so I got new toes from BD. Should work just fine on most boot combinations. Make me an offer!

Last but not least, a pair of Salomon Sense Pro 3 running shoes (11). Badass and fast trail shoe - really want to keep them but they just don't fit my feet. 5.3 miles on them according to Strava. $75 + shipping. Pics will be up soon.

As always, price police if needed.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Bump for shoe pics. Vipec toes pending sale.

Bump for wintertime!