Anyone have the backcountry.com house brand double ski roller bag?

I need a replacement ski bag, and there are a bunch of Backcountry.com's house brand double roller bags at geartrade. Can't find much about them online.

Anyone here have one? Like, dislike?

https://www.geartrade.com/item/64241...-one-size-good
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

is the boycott over already?

Fuck Backcountry.com
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    it the bag is made by the same manufacturers behind Stoic, I'd tread carefully.. My few stoic clothing items, while I like the style, pull threads while sitting idle in the drawer.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    I need a replacement ski bag, and there are a bunch of Backcountry.com's house brand double roller bags at geartrade. Can't find much about them online.

Anyone here have one? Like, dislike?

https://www.geartrade.com/item/64241...-one-size-good
    Where you located and what you want to spend? Have dakine fall line roller for say $60 local SLC

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

I'm in Reno. There's a couple Dakine bags on geartrade too - might grab a boundary or fall line. Had an old concourse, but an airline destroyed it last year, and apparently the boundary is the closest replacement now.
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Cool shipping sucks on these. I liked fall line. Good padding and like 4 lbs lighter than my old concourse.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Be aware the new Dakine bag may come without internal tie down straps like the old Double Concourse had. That was my experience.

I have the EVO branded double ski bag and it's pretty great. Only problem is it's popular so you need to make sure it looks distinctive with stickers or something to avoid mixups at the airport, which happened to me recently in SLC.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I have the EVO branded double ski bag and it's pretty great. Only problem is it's popular so you need to make sure it looks distinctive with stickers or something to avoid mixups at the airport, which happened to me recently in SLC.
    I bought the "195cm" Evo bag last spring - the nice one, with hard shell ends on the bottom half. It couldn't fit 192cm skis straight in, which I didn't discover until I tried loading skis into it late in 2019. Luckily Evo has a 365 day return policy, so I shipped it back.

I think I'll grab a cheap 190cm fall line Dakine. There doesn't seem to be that much difference between it and the boundary, as far as features I care about: same fabric, same zippers, same wheels, same way of loading skis. I don't care about the boot bag in the boundary.

After years of lugging homemade ski bags around, I finally sprang for the DPS Dentists Roller Speciale Bag.
    I have 200 cm skis.
    They just barely fit.
    Aside from that, it's a sweet rig.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

I bought a 190cm Fall Line from Geartrade -- they have another for about the same price ($56 shipped):

https://www.geartrade.com/item/65224...ice-190cm-good

I have an old PM Gear double ski bag with wheels if you change your mind about the Dakine bag. Very good condition, used a few times for air travel. Easily fits 200cm length skis, interior and exterior compression straps. HuDge

I received the used Dakine from Geartrade today. A few scuffs on the plastic scrape runners on the bottom, otherwise like new.

For anyone considering the 190cm Fall Line bag, it fits some 192cm DPS RPC115 just fine. And the "tandoori spice" color is much darker and more red than in the photos online.