Thread: PSA - 4FRNT used sale

PSA - 4FRNT used sale

All advertised as mounted once, used <5 days. Good sizes and selections. Most $299 (top sheet chip = $249) Please buy before I do...
    https://4frnt.com/collections/stash/products/used-skis

These have been on sale for over a week now and unfortunately picked over :/ Really wanted some Renegades but those sold out on Friday. Still a few gems though....

afraid of the 191?

What do people think of the Hoji in the shorter length? The women's has a 179 available but I almost like the topsheet better. With the taper on these I feel like they probably ski way too short, but normally I'm on a 183-185.

Quote Originally Posted by sruffian View Post
    afraid of the 191?
    Well the pair that is left is an 18/19 model and I heard/read some pretty mixed reviews em as it was sorta a transition year for that ski and it had just gone on a diet. Allegedly the 19/20 model fixed a bunch of these problems with Mr. Hoji redesigning them himself.

Plus I completely shredded my ACL this past winter so will likely be dropping down from a 188cm pow ski to something a bit more manageable until i can build that confidence back up.
    Last edited by topher23; 04-08-2020 at 04:25 PM. Reason: forgot to quote

Quote Originally Posted by thejongiest View Post
    What do people think of the Hoji in the shorter length? The women's has a 179 available but I almost like the topsheet better. With the taper on these I feel like they probably ski way too short, but normally I'm on a 183-185.
    the hoji skis VERY short for its size. if not sure go bigger. Mrs mntlion lover her 187