Stolen Gear: McHale Pack in Denver CO

Some gear was stolen out of my truck in Denver, CO. I'm searching craigslist, ebay, etc, but I thought I'd throw it out here for the community. Notably, I'm missing:

- McHale backpack. This was a graduation gift from my mom, custom made for me, and has a lot of sentimental value (obviously, since it's a HUGE gift). As far as I know, the ice tool carry is unique to this specific pack. Photo of my specific pack from the McHale website: http://www.mchalepacks.com/images/ZH...026%207x11.jpg
    A further uniquely identifying feature: the pack does not have the brain on it.

- I'm pretty sure there was a tent inside the pack but I guess it's possible the tent is somewhere else.

- 3 pairs of Julbo MonteBianco glacier glasses (green w. camel lens, blue w. camel lens, and black w. spectron lens ), and 1 pair of Julbo Aerospeed (gray frame, Reactiv 0-3 lens, basically brand new).

I'm sure there's more stuff, but I mostly just want the pack back. I mention the sunglasses too cuz they're fairly unique if someone's trying to sell it all together (but not sentimental and therefore easy to replace).
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

That just sucks. Good luck tracking down the thief.

So much for kindness getting us through these difficult times, huh? Positive vibes from the rest of us and best of luck finding it.
    Originally Posted by jm2e:
    To be a JONG is no curse in these unfortunate times. 'Tis better that than to be alone.

Sorry to hear this. I really hope it gets found. Some posts on reddit might help like r/Colorado, r/Denver, r/ultralight, etc.