Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,358

    Two serious problems. Many refuse to confront

    Problem one, the guns and all the gunfags brandishing their weapons online and well before shit gets bad

    Two

    Masking up will save many and destroy society simultaneously. Quite the paradox
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,300
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Problem one, the guns and all the gunfags brandishing their weapons online and well before shit gets bad

    Two

    Masking up will save many and destroy society simultaneously. Quite the paradox
    1) get some of your henchmen to disperse COVID at some gunshows
    2) take your problem to 3m headquarters down the road and work something out

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    37ft above the hood
    Posts
    16,358

    Two serious problems. Many refuse to confront

    To clarify, Iím referring to the psychological effect on people and society of wearing balaclavas in every public situation as 3m masks are unobtainable for non dentists


    The crime and more important, the perceived crime of mask wearers
    Zone Controller

    "He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

    "DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    10,546
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    To clarify, I’m referring to the psychological effect on people and society of wearing balaclavas in every public situation as 3m masks are unobtainable for non dentists


    The crime and more important, the perceived crime of mask wearers
    Blowjobs are history.

    And even a hand job has tripled in price. And it’s not the same with latex gloves.
    ďLife has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.Ē
    Hunter S. Thompson

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    20,263
    Are baclavas really that good or are you just dragging the ick over your nose and eyes when you peel it off after your trip to the vector market? I'm going Buffalo Bill Cody when I gear up. That or full snorkel.
    I still call it The Jake.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,300
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    To clarify, Iím referring to the psychological effect on people and society of wearing balaclavas in every public situation as 3m masks are unobtainable for non dentists


    The crime and more important, the perceived crime of mask wearers
    We could switch to full hijab?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, Utah
    Posts
    11,977
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    To clarify, Iím referring to the psychological effect on people and society of wearing balaclavas in every public situation as 3m masks are unobtainable for non dentists


    The crime and more important, the perceived crime of mask wearers
    I actually said to the lady at home depot this am. Any other time people walking in with masks on they'd be on the phone to the police.

    I am not wearing one. Period. Flame away.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app
    http://www.firsttracksonline.com

    I wish i could be like SkiFishBum

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    9,278
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Are baclavas really that good or are you just dragging the ick over your nose and eyes when you peel it off after your trip to the vector market? I'm going Buffalo Bill Cody when I gear up. That or full snorkel.
    Avalung
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    20,263
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Avalung
    Next Trader Joe's trip I'm going full GSA.



    GoPro to follow.




    Naturally.
    I still call it The Jake.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    30,972
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Problem one, the guns and all the gunfags brandishing their weapons online and well before shit gets bad

    Two

    Masking up will save many and destroy society simultaneously. Quite the paradox
    There's gangs that get metadata from pics of weed grows that people post online, then go rob the dumbasses.
    I'm surpirsed they don't get guns that way.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In a parallel universe
    Posts
    4,799
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Next Trader Joe's trip I'm going full GSA.



    GoPro to follow.




    Naturally.
    Subscribed

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Next Trader Joe's trip I'm going full GSA.



    GoPro to follow.




    Naturally.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    Subscribed

    Me too! Do it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •