the most beautiful place in the whole wide world

Free for pickup Seattle area - K2 Four, S800

any collectors out there interested in a pair of K2 Fours? I think 180cm. Mounted with solly S800s, probably for around a 26 shell, I'd have to measure. In good shape. The piezo even works you pick up them up. no contact required.
    PM me.

I had a pair of those when I was a freshman in high school. I'd take them if local, but not planning a west side trip anytime soon.

I'm eastside jackattack, PM me if you want to discuss details. cheers

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    I had a pair of those when I was a freshman in high school. I'd take them if local, but not planning a west side trip anytime soon.
    I had merlins

Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    I had/have merlins

Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk
    FIFY...

I'm just laughing thinking about JA or SVS on a 180cm Four.

You Mastiffs would break them pups with a sidelong glance.

Hell, my kinda advanced GF skied those in a 200.

That ski did kinda change things though, man a lot of people got way better fast on those, like the old yellow salomon x-screams.

I feel like my manhood is being questioned here. For the record, the K2 Fours were my wife's starter ski, she now skis exclusively on 191 OG Head Monster 108s custom painted red with additional hardened steel angle iron epoxied onto each top sheet and can kick your kinda advanced GF's ass While you beaters were fucking around with Merlins, I went straight to K2 Extremes, because Scot Schmidt told me I should, and they looked cool with my SteepTech armored jacket. Ahhh... the 90's

The Fours are actually in remarkably good condition, crazy amount of camber left, one mentionable nick in the base, some other cosmetic scratches. I'd tell you the exact length but can't find it anywhere on the ski. around 180.

Anyway, JackAttack is first in line, if he isn't interested, happy to give them to the next nostalgic mag in line... IF YOU ARE MANLY ENOUGH

I’d say this is a first come first served type of situation.

Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post
    K2 Fours were my wife's starter ski, she now skis exclusively on 191 OG Head Monster 108s custom painted red with additional hardened steel angle iron epoxied onto each top sheet
    Sounds like swissiphic has stepped up his mod game!
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    FIFY...

I'm just laughing thinking about JA or SVS on a 180cm Four.

You Mastiffs would break them pups with a sidelong glance.

Hell, my kinda advanced GF skied those in a 200.

That ski did kinda change things though, man a lot of people got way better fast on those, like the old yellow salomon x-screams.
    Xscreams were easily the worst ski I ever owned. Someone should snatch these up... I raced on a pair of Merlin 6's back in the day with the matching EPB plates. Fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by MTslackcountry View Post
    Xscreams were easily the worst ski I ever owned. Someone should snatch these up... I raced on a pair of Merlin 6's back in the day with the matching EPB plates. Fun times.
    I remember endless arguments with my friend over who's skis were better. He insisted his XScreams were better than my Bandit XXs. No way.

JackAttack taking a backseat for now on the Fours, PM me if you are interested in picking them up.

Heh, this is funny.

I got the 204 Fours from a friend who got them shop formed. Paid him a hundo for them after 10 days as he didn't care for them.

Got on the Missile as soon as it came out, revolved it through the warranty shitshow that K2 was at the time.
    3 replacements and they let me jump up to the black 208's after the first blue ones.

Then a bluepair of the seths with the Flame tips, then a red pair that got misdrilled by the clown at Gart sports.
    They then hooked me with my choice of the new volkl G4's.

Sick Armstrong sold me a new pair of the rare Kreitler for a hundo at his yard sale and that ski changed my level fosho.

Haven't skied a K2 in years now but the mindbenders sound appealing...

Never did ski the x-screams but they were hot for a while. Still see them roll through the thrift store occasionally.

bump