Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Any other west coast Canucks interested in splitting on the shipping?

The shipping fulfillment we are paying for ‘is what it is’…sorta out of our control…but the International option should be working.

Can someone provide photos of the small F1’s or LTs and provide exact dimension of the Velcro strap width ? Modifying the design is easy, but we will have to look into cost vs size order.

I can this evening after work. I'd likely be in for a pair for my wife too.

I'm showing $25 shipping to Utah. Only option is international USPS. Is that correct? Just wanna make sure I'm doing this right.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    The shipping fulfillment we are paying for ‘is what it is’…sorta out of our control…but the International option should be working.

Can someone provide photos of the small F1’s or LTs and provide exact dimension of the Velcro strap width ? Modifying the design is easy, but we will have to look into cost vs size order.
    Strap is 35mm and the largest inner length of the buckle is 36mm. Inner width is 6mm all the way across the inside. Let me know if there is anything else you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Dshack89 View Post
    I'm showing $25 shipping to Utah. Only option is international USPS. Is that correct? Just wanna make sure I'm doing this right.
    Nope doesn’t sound right. I’ll let him know. We’re you using Apple Pay or Google?

John, thx for the narrow strap data. Wish I’d known about this before.

[
    Nope doesn’t sound right. I’ll let him know. We’re you using Apple Pay or Google?
    Thanks! I tried with google pay and square checkout and got the $25 shipping each time. Also tried a few different addresses.

John, thx for the narrow strap data. Wish I’d known about this before.
    I think that's my fault. I'd gotten one of Big Steve's early versions for my wife and they didn't fit so I passed them on to a friend and never followed up here. Thanks for all the hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by Dshack89 View Post
    [

Thanks! I tried with google pay and square checkout and got the $25 shipping each time. Also tried a few different addresses.
    I just ordered and it was $5 shipping in the USA.
    Looking forward to upgrade from the V1.
    This system is much better than when I mailed them out to everyone.
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Hey all Collin from TTT here, I've been helping frorider with the development of these and am running the preorder/webstore.

Shipping should be resolved now, sorry for the issues, the platform has changed a bit recently. A couple US orders came through that paid for the international shipping, those have been adjusted/refunded.

Thanks for the help in making this happen!

Quote Originally Posted by TTTCollin View Post
    Hey all Collin from TTT here, I've been helping frorider with the development of these and am running the preorder/webstore.

Shipping should be resolved now, sorry for the issues, the platform has changed a bit recently. A couple US orders came through that paid for the international shipping, those have been adjusted/refunded.

Hey Collin - thanks for the info. I'd really like to order a pair...and support your cool project. But does it really cost 25$ to ship a few grams of aluminium to Europe?!?¨Seems a bit steep...for 10-15$ I would have ordered straight away...

Quote Originally Posted by TTTCollin View Post

Thank you! These are sick.

ordered! Thanks for making these.

Thanks for the support everyone! Hope to have a production update shortly!

Re: international shipping. That price is based on the estimates I have today, we're not a huge operation and not trying to make profit on the shipping. Will happily re-evaluate and update current and future customers if there is a significant change.
    Last edited by TTTCollin; 12-20-2021 at 08:37 AM.

Very cool...order placed.

I may try these with other boots as well, so curious what boots others use these with.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quick update:
    Parts are off to ano now and expect to see them in the new year. Will take a bit of time for sorting, packing, shipping and will definitely keep everyone posted.
    Thanks everyone!!

Name:  1111.jpg
Views: 692
Size:  351.3 KB
    Parts are real and finished at the vendor! Waiting for them to arrive and expecting to be able to start fulfilling the pre-orders in the first week on Jan.
    Merry Christmas!

I have a set of the OG ones, but haven't ever been able to get them to work for me.

The issue is that when I have my cuffs tight enough for skiing, then release the buckle, there's still way too much tension on the hook to get it out of the strap. What am I missing?
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by climberevan View Post
    I have a set of the OG ones, but haven't ever been able to get them to work for me.

The issue is that when I have my cuffs tight enough for skiing, then release the buckle, there's still way too much tension on the hook to get it out of the strap. What am I missing?
    Do you still have an upper strap (Velcro or a voile strap) on the top of the boot? Or did you take that off? When the upper strap is still in tension, it makes it easy to disengage the StrapOff from the buckle.

But even with the upper strap undone, I can still disengage the StrapOff pretty easily. I do it so often I don’t really think about it, but I think what I’m doing is briefly holding the wide Velcro strap with one hand as I flip the buckle with the other; this means the StrapOff is then not under tension, and can be disengaged.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Heyoo!!
    They're here!
    I'm working through separating, inspecting, and packing them. They will be on their way to new homes at the end of next week!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20211229_010744237.MP.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	859.2 KB 
ID:	398979

Name:	PXL_20211229_010802010.MP.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	773.8 KB 
ID:	398980

Great! That’ll be a happy New Year!

Alrighty! Thanks for the preorders everyone, these went to the post office today. Can't wait to see them in action.

Still have inventory left so make sure to tell your friends! Linky

Name:	PXL_20220106_204423168.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	505.3 KB 
ID:	399984

Just placed an order for 5 for some PNW canucks. Stoked to finally check this out.

Thx tnabe for spreading the joy

The final version came out great. I’ve been touring 4-5 days a week, and i really notice the difference on side hill sections … the added cuff freedom really let’s you roll your ankles laterally as much as you need.

I also tend to notice the difference when breaking trail in powder. The low resistance as the cuff moves back all the way helps me keep long strides going.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Happy to report that after a few more all-day tours, I haven't had any more problems with icing. A few notes from my experience:

1. On the F1 LT, I don't ski with the velcro strap totally, 100% cranked down, and I think that it'd be a lot harder to get the StrapOff in with the velcro strap tighter. It's tight, and I like it, but it's not as tight as possible. I do use the powerstrap, and I think I ski pretty aggressively, but I'm not FWT. 150 lbs, 5'8", intermediate-advanced skier, self-taught.

2. I continue to think that the best way to get the strapoff on is to lock the walk mode then install the StrapOff then do the powerstrap. If you do the powerstrap first, you have to redo it after you get the StrapOff in. To get off, I release the StrapOff as my first transition step.