Views: 2536
Size:  18.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Skrilla Gorilla View Post
    You would have been 54 today.

Name:  AT_AT200310301220005AR.jpg
Views: 2536
Size:  18.8 KB
    I ride with Craig.

As a Freeheeler, I often got annoyed with early boarders creating bad vibes for all us fringy weirdos, but Craig was the real deal. Wish I could have had a face-to-face - he seemed truly grounded.

Met Craig in my hometown of Seaside Oregon, he bought a house there and got into surfing. A few of the heavies weren’t happy that a he might bring photogs into town. He was a rad dude, respected the local culture and fit in well. He was always amazed that I grew up surfing but skied instead of snowboarded . I used to tell him “right tool for the job, you don’t see me boogie boarding either”

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Never new Craig as a snow boarder met him in mainland Mexico surfing
    We shared a room together on the beach. Supper mellow would never have known he was a pro snowboarder.
    He had some Oakley sunglasses that i tried on wow ! back then i always had cheap eyewear .
    long story short when i returned back to the states and unpacking my bag he had stuffed them inside.
    I think he was sponsored by Oakley
    Been rocking Oakley ever since the fit just works. Thanks Craig !!!

We shared a room together on the beach. Supper mellow would never have known he was a pro snowboarder.
    He had some Oakley sunglasses that i tried on wow ! back then i always had cheap sun glasses
    long story short when i returned back to the states and unpacking my bag he had stuffed them inside.

He had some Oakley sunglasses that i tried on wow ! back then i always had cheap sun glasses
    .long story short when i returned back to the states and unpacking my bag he had stuffed them inside.

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Met Craig in my hometown of Seaside Oregon, he bought a house there and got into surfing. A few of the heavies weren’t happy that a he might bring photogs into town. He was a rad dude, respected the local culture and fit in well. He was always amazed that I grew up surfing but skied instead of snowboarded . I used to tell him “right tool for the job, you don’t see me boogie boarding either”

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Calling a pro snowboarder a sponger. Lulz.
    . . .