Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, just ordered some Humvee Knickers.
    Hope they are big enough for my junk.
    Nice!
    I want to have a clever funny response to that, but I lack the key ingredient
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Quote Originally Posted by volklpowdermaniac View Post
    Nice!
    I want to have a clever funny response to that, but I lack the key ingredient
    https://media.tenor.com/images/796a8...3dbf/tenor.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Got my size large MT500 jacket today. I’m 5’9, with short arms (32.5” sleeve) but broad chest - 195 lbs, 41” chest, just generally bigger across the upper body .... it fits, its a touch euro slim, but really just fits, but I wouldn’t want it any smaller or layering/riding with it might become an issue, can’t imagine getting more than a long sleeve jersey and vest/mid layer under it comfortably. Keeping it, but yeah, there’s a size guide.

Hope pants fit similarly but may size up to XL
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Thinking of getting the Endura 3/4 long shorts despite the lack of sale price.

As usual though it’s hard to know what size. They list Medium as 33-35” waist (I’m 33”) but at 6’3” the Medium would prolly not go far enough below the knee.

Trail riding pants

From my experience, the medium would fit like spandex shorts on you. Get the XL. Unless they have an XXL.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

I have Endura MT500 pants, they are waterproof, very durable, and I especially like the zippered vents to let out excess heat on the climbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SJG View Post
    I have Endura MT500 pants, they are waterproof, very durable, and I especially like the zippered vents to let out excess heat on the climbs.
    What size for pants and you, how they fit?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

From the few reviews I read on a European retailer site, the XLs are pretty damn big in the waist. Like Seth Rogen fatass big.

If Endura is too fucking stupid as a company to just list the waist size correctly then I’m not sure they deserve my monies.

I will get my Larges on Thursday, I’ll post my sizing observations.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

5'9", 38" (Winter) waist, normally 34-36". Fit perfect. But I'm built like a troll, not the skinny "athletic fit" type.

What size for pants and you, how they fit?

Quote Originally Posted by SJG View Post
    5'9", 38" (Winter) waist, normally 34-36". Fit perfect. But I'm built like a troll, not the skinny "athletic fit" type.
    This sounds like me, I’m sort of trollish as well, 33-35” waist. What size did you go for?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

I got my Large humvee knickers. They are really more like a 33 or a snug 34, IMO. I can’t see anyone wearing a 35 fitting these. Otherwise they are great.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I got my Large humvee knickers. They are really more like a 33 or a snug 34, IMO. I can’t see anyone wearing a 35 fitting these. Otherwise they are great.
    Good stuff. Thanks

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Thanks rideit.

The Endura site lists the waist as 35-37” for the Large. lol

I have a medium Humvee 3/4 and it occasionally pops open. I wear a 32 Levis.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Thanks rideit.

The Endura site lists the waist as 35-37” for the Large. lol
    Haha, maybe I am just a LOT fatter than I thought!

(Nope)

Quote Originally Posted by Andeh View Post
    Fox Flexair are nice also. I wear them up into the 60s, often for poison oak protection. 2 pockets, elastic back, ratchet front (doesn't come undone like snaps). Knees are articulated and slightly looser so they fit over lower profile pads, and the calves are tapered with an elastic cuff so no snags on chainring.
    How are they on 30 degree mornings riding bike paths to the trailhead? Thoughts on fit? True to size?

Sorry about that (duh). I wear a large in this model. A little tight right now. I fat bike in them, and adjust layers depending on the temps and ride. Normally short liners above freezing. I really like them a lot, would definitely buy again.

This sounds like me, I’m sort of trollish as well, 33-35” waist. What size did you go for?

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    How are they on 30 degree mornings riding bike paths to the trailhead? Thoughts on fit? True to size?
    specific of rio to omg this hurts on sunnyside?
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by grskier View Post
    specific of rio to omg this hurts on sunnyside?
    Pretty much. Although it also applies to AM sprints to Sky Mountain, Buckhorn, etc.

So, after going for a ride in the Humvees, I have to update my estimate. They are a little roomier than I initially thought, maybe more like 34/35. The fabric is actually quite stretchy. The built in belt makes them work, though. Probably won’t fit after July. They will be my spring knickers....
    Last edited by rideit; 04-10-2020 at 07:59 PM.

I got some Fasthouse pants last summer. Rode them alot in the bike park in the fall, and also pedalled in them as soon as it got cold. I wore just a tshirt or a long sleeve merino for temps down to about 0c
    They work great with the POC Joint ultra small knee pads. They run a bit small. I normally run a 30, but these are a tight 30 with no room. Great pants would buy again instantly.

Last years fasthouse pants are on sale for $60 with free shipping decided to grab a set to try. Sized up hopefully they fit. Been riding in my OR Ferrosi and want something a bit snugger fitting and more mtb cut.

Trail riding pants

Edit: it’s hard to find size runs of good riding pants from a place where you can try them on and return them.
    Last edited by jm2e; 04-13-2020 at 09:15 PM.
    However many are in a shit ton.

Ill update. Still really liking my light weight fox but ive now picked up some duer stretch jeans. Between the crotch gusset and the stretch theyre the most comfy pants ive ever had, riding or lounging. Like a nice pair of jeans that feel like gym pants. So much so i just put in for the "next live lite" jeans and a pair of shorts. Might have to get some "all weather" jeans for the fall

https://duer.ca/collections/mens-str...im?color=rinse

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app