The Cure For All Your Toilet Paper Woes

Seriously. We cloth diapered both of our kids and even used reusable cloth wipes for a variety of reasons. Greener, WAY cheaper in the long run, and honestly the wipes clean way freaking better than normal baby wipes. Anyway, thought I'd share with you guys what my family has been doing for years and is really paying off now. Haha. For real, though. Once you get used to these wipes, you won't ever want to go back to regular dry TP. Blech. Bonus: No paper dingleberries! You walk away clean as a whistle.

All you need are some good quality cloth wipes, a diaper sprayer (doubles as a bidet!), . We like these from GroVia. A great little Bozeman based company so it's cool to throw some support their way! Their HQ was right there by Seven Sushi when we lived in the area. Great peeps there and their products are freaking great.
    Wipes (just wet/warm them up with some hot water and they're downright lux)
    https://www.grovia.com/products/cloth-wipes
    +
    Diaper Sprayer (any sprayer should do)
    https://www.amazon.com/HeepWah-Stain...dp/B071KJ9KGJ/
    +
    A towel bin (a ventilated one if you're in a humid climate, a sealed one if in dry. We also used to just hang a diaper "wet bag" in the bathroom when we lived in dry MT and that worked great)
    This is a nice one: https://www.grovia.com/collections/l...=4408200396827
    =
    Laugh at the fools fighting over TP.

ROCKET SCIENCE!!!

Name:  IMG_8728.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  42.2 KB

I would have to mark/embroider my wipes. No way I would use co-mingled wipes regardless of how clean they are.

How about WD-40???
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    How about WD-40???
    How about CLR
    Cacca Liquid Remover
    riser4 - Ignore me! Please!

Kenny Satch - With pleasure

Oh, almost forgot to mention the most important part: Detergent. We've found Tide powder to do the best job. Run your washing machine on the hottest setting, high soil, high spin. Extra rinse cycle. They come out perfect.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

We cloth diapered a couple of our kids. It saved us a shit ton (see what I did there) of money on diapers. But I'd be pretty reluctant to employ reusable cloth wipes on my own backside. I've got a pretty nice washer and dryer but I'm not sure they're up to the task. I mean, I don't know about you, but I had a cheeseburger pizza for dinner last night.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    We cloth diapered a couple of our kids. It saved us a shit ton (see what I did there) of money on diapers. But I'd be pretty reluctant to employ reusable cloth wipes on my own backside. I've got a pretty nice washer and dryer but I'm not sure they're up to the task. I mean, I don't know about you, but I had a cheeseburger pizza for dinner last night.
    That's what the toilet sprayer's for bro. Haha. After that, there's usually nothing left. The wipes mostly just for reassurance. Silky smooth finish too. Unlike TP.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

I tried diapering my kids but they're both in their 30's so it didn't go over well.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I tried diapering my kids but they're both in their 30's so it didn't go over well.
    No worries. They will diaper you
    . . .