Page 37 of 62 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    This actually sounds kind of brilliant.

On the general subject of outlets for childhood energy, the trampoline we bought last November has been invaluable. An incredibly clutch purchase in retrospect.
    So clutch
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    You need to get them little weight vests. Put them on the minute they get out of bed in the morning, and don't take them off unless you're giving them their weekly hose-off on the back porch or they're going to sleep. It will slow them down and they'll be so yoked by the time school finally starts again they'll never have to worry about being bullied.
    Harrison Bergeron.

Great Vonnegut short story
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Yeah we are saving metric assloads on childcare costs and both have our jobs so we are allegedly "ahead" financially but most days I just want to crawl into a hole and have an excavator fill it up. Not worth it. At all.
    well I am only talking about money period not if its worht it but there are lotsa people who are gona hurt WAY worse before this is over
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Sure was nice to go get a couple beers at the brewpub on Monday, first day of "re-opening" in Montana. Then yesterday we took the kids to a Japanese hibachi restaurant for a belated birthday celebration. I am kind of surprised at how few people are out though. I figured folks would be chomping at the bit after being sheltered in place for weeks. We haven't even had a new case in our city in over three weeks, so the risk seems pretty low to me. I guess it's just going to take time. Not for me, fuck it, I'm sick of this shit.

On the general subject of outlets for childhood energy, the trampoline we bought last November has been invaluable. An incredibly clutch purchase in retrospect.
    So clutch. Adult energy, too.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    So clutch
    "What did I say not to do?"
    "Spray the garden hose while jumping on the trampoline."
    "So what did you do?"
    "Sprayed the hose while jumping on the trampoline."

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    My brain can't handle the G forces yet

Quote Originally Posted by bizarrefaith View Post
    We hadn’t bought lax gear for this year yet thankfully

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    They practiced indoors before da covids. Otherwise I would've waited too. Didn't get new baseball cleats yet so guess we are good there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Sure was nice to go get a couple beers at the brewpub on Monday, first day of "re-opening" in Montana. Then yesterday we took the kids to a Japanese hibachi restaurant for a belated birthday celebration. I am kind of surprised at how few people are out though. I figured folks would be chomping at the bit after being sheltered in place for weeks. We haven't even had a new case in our city in over three weeks, so the risk seems pretty low to me. I guess it's just going to take time. Not for me, fuck it, I'm sick of this shit.
    While your at it, try sticking your hand into a good campfire to see if it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    While your at it, try sticking your hand into a good campfire to see if it hurts.
    You’re the best Karen ever. Keep up the good work.
    . . .

Sure. I'm a daring guy.

Name:  20200505_181209.jpeg
Views: 1367
Size:  56.9 KB

I am sooooo craving Eggs Benedict from Bacon & Eggs in town. Sigh.............
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    Maine’s problem is Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey are blowing up. Folks looking at map see Maine’s numbers and say let’s go there.
    I can imagine. Here in the California Bay Area, I'm seeing New York and Massachusetts plates around town more frequently than usual. Not a lot, but I'll be bike riding around town and, huh, there's another New York license plate!

Sure. I'm a daring guy.

Name:  20200505_181209.jpeg
Views: 1367
Size:  56.9 KB
    But did you get the love boat?

I've actually gotten the opposite impression i.e. lots of people out and about. I've been kinda liking the empty roads, stores etc. but on Monday when the state "re-opened" I've never seen so many people at Murdoch's. Guess I shoulda went for beers instead. And I think montana is a bit different scenario then most places. I'm working in your county and the county where I live has had 0 confirmed cases as far as I know( not that montana has had a whole lot of tests..). I did see one of the military planes fly over us toward great divide after what I later heard were flights over all the hospitals to honor our healthcare workers.

So I guess I didnt really have a complaint other than going to work and not grabbing beers.

I grabbed beer, got up above my valley and watched planes. It was a nice break in the day. Super crowded. Even a Karen who everyone wanted to smack.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

This actually sounds kind of brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    So clutch
    X4

Bought a 10x17 rectangular and it's been excellent.

Ha, just ordered my kids a trampoline last week and it was hard to find one that I could get delivered sooner than later. Selling out all over the place.

My brain can't handle the G forces yet
    Sorry, man. If it's any consolation, I'm down to every other day for 20 minutes, and no flips.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

I wish I could get my kiddo to use her trampoline. She loves it when friends are over, but rarely uses it solo. And of course these days she's all solo.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Sorry, man. If it's any consolation, I'm down to every other day for 20 minutes, and no flips.
    Oh yeah, forgot about your vertigo issues. I have been spending a lot of time on it double bouncing him to the moon.

So through the stay at home, my son has worked his business by meeting with new prospects and current customers. He believes the virus could be a hoax and that 200,000 dying to keep the economy is worth it. He thinks the 70 y o grand parents should hug his kids because "They haven't been exposed." This years Mothers Day might be interesting if he shows up.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Don't let him in.

Haha

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    So through the stay at home, my son has worked his business by meeting with new prospects and current customers. He believes the virus could be a hoax and that 200,000 dying to keep the economy is worth it. He thinks the 70 y o grand parents should hug his kids because "They haven't been exposed." This years Mothers Day might be interesting if he shows up.
    don't worry god will protect ever one
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    You need to get them little weight vests. Put them on the minute they get out of bed in the morning, and don't take them off unless you're giving them their weekly hose-off on the back porch or they're going to sleep. It will slow them down and they'll be so yoked by the time school finally starts again they'll never have to worry about being bullied.
    #WINNING!!!

Best advice I've seen all year. LMAO

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

If you spent a week wearing a weight vest would you be weaker or more energy?
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.