Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...0d0_story.html

"The owner of the shuttered Hahnemann Hospital in Philadelphia asked the city to pay market value for use of the location, said the city’s managing director, Brian Abernathy. Instead, the city turned for quarantine space to a Holiday Inn Express, and was in talks with five other hotels. It was also beginning to build a field hospital at Temple University’s basketball arena."

Hahnemann Hospital is owned by Tenet Health of Dallas:
    14201 Dallas Parkway
    Dallas, TX 75254
    469-893-2000
    https://www.tenethealth.com/contact

I sent them a nice message hoping they burn in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    I hope they both will be ok. Good luck.

Is your wife at Murray like mine? She tests 2 days a week and they put that on hold for a few months at least.
    PTO is being used tomorrow unfortunately.
    She's at primary's. Working from home the next two weeks to do projects as of now.

Uggh the assisted living facility my father in law lives in has the dubious distinction of having the highest infection and death rate of anyplace in CT. They've lost 13 residents so far and have 17 currently sick. The residents have been confined to their apartments for over 2 weeks now so it's not spreading among them but the staff is bringing it in every day. They keep refusing to lock staff in because people say they'll just quit before they submit to that and they won't have enough staff to run the place if that happens. We also can't take him out because we have no place for him to be in our house and we only have one bathroom, doesn't work too well with 5 people.
    Last edited by gravitylover; 04-02-2020 at 09:24 AM.

I drive this high-functioning mentally retarded guy to work at the grocery store.
    He’s one of my favorite passengers because, developmentally, he’s essentially a permanent teenager and his baseline frame of reference is circa 1980ish. Imagine being fifteen without the newness and rapidly changing aspects of age fifteen...decades of experience at being fifteen(?). Something like that.
    When his parents both died, and things were iffy about whether or not he could stay ay home or he’d have to move or what, I would put on some ripping music from his wheelhouse, LOUD, early Def Leppard, Rush, ACDC...sometimes just rocking out on the way to work would be such an emotional release that he’d cry and hug me.

His job at the store is to deal with bottle deposit returns...which are suspended for hygiene reasons. I picked him up yesterday, and I asked him what work was like with no bottles and cans, he’s like: I’ve been re-watching the red wings avalanche rivalry games from the 90s.

I was kind of floored. Hell yeah buddy! Great answer, doing better than me.
    They say never go full retard...maybe never say never. Maybe just watch some old hockey games and listen to Ratt: Out of The Cellar at volume stoopid and get through the day...

As for the otherwise: I saw a lot of out-of-town ambulances coming and going from the hospital, and a couple of heli flights. I think we’re finally getting our late start here.

After the covid gets me I wanna come back as a retard. Or a hawk. They seem really happy.

Happier than you and me.

. . .

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    I drive this high-functioning mentally retarded guy to work at the grocery store.
    He’s one of my favorite passengers because, developmentally, he’s essentially a permanent teenager and his baseline frame of reference is circa 1980ish. Imagine being fifteen without the newness and rapidly changing aspects of age fifteen...decades of experience at being fifteen(?). Something like that.
    When his parents both died, and things were iffy about whether or not he could stay ay home or he’d have to move or what, I would put on some ripping music from his wheelhouse, LOUD, early Def Leppard, Rush, ACDC...sometimes just rocking out on the way to work would be such an emotional release that he’d cry and hug me.

His job at the store is to deal with bottle deposit returns...which are suspended for hygiene reasons. I picked him up yesterday, and I asked him what work was like with no bottles and cans, he’s like: I’ve been re-watching the red wings avalanche rivalry games from the 90s.

They say never go full retard...maybe never say never. Maybe just watch some old hockey games and listen to Ratt: Out of The Cellar at volume stoopid and get through the day...

As for the otherwise: I saw a lot of out-of-town ambulances coming and going from the hospital, and a couple of heli flights. I think we’re finally getting our late start here.
    You. Rock. Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    What's the problem
    Sign up for a dating site and get moving lie about how awesome you are watch out for the prostitutes use your head they are easy to spot
    Dont expect to get laid right away, might be the 2nd or 3rd date but not the first
    Set up an outdoor activity date bring weed or alcohol for the 2nd date not the first
    If she is coughing or has a runny nose skip it
    Be a gentleman use a rubber
    Plenty of 20 something unemployed girls are looking for a sugar daddy right now
    i don't think I want to get close to someone I don't know... doing the monogamous thing

i have done well online dating in the past. i made a promise I was done with it and I don't really want to have a discussion with my partner/girl that I can't wait like she is

furious masturbation it is...

This sign fixing happened at snowbird 1 or 2 years ago on a run called....guess? You might appreciate it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ratts.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	275.8 KB 
ID:	323340

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    One of the shittiest things about this garbage is that you die alone.

No loved ones around you.

Sad.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I been wondering about this. If you are sure your loved on will die, and choose to bring them home, what's to stop you? I mean sure you're risking your own health, but that's your choice right?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

That's a tough call for the workers. My live in girlfriend is in administration at a rehab facility and they do hospice also. A physical therapist there tested positive and they're waiting on tests for a bunch of other people. The facility has had some staff quit. So now my GF has to man the entrance for a couple hours a day, and take people's temperatures when they enter. I think she would quit if they locked her in. We both decided we will be as careful as possible, but we ain't giving up tickling each other ivories.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Uggh the assisted living facility my father in law lives in has the dubious distinction of having the highest infection and death rate of anyplace in CT. They've lost 13 residents so far and have 17 currently sick. The residents have been confined to their apartments for over 2 weeks now so it's not spreading among them but the staff is bringing it in every day. They keep refusing to lock staff in because people say they'll just quit before they submit to that and they won't have enough staff to run the place if that happens. We also can't take him out because we have no place for him to be in our house and we only have one bathroom, doesn't work too well with 5 people.

Residential care workers definitely have it tough: poor pay, often difficult work-who wants to clean someone who has shit themselves, often belligerent clients and watching people they have grown attached to die.

Yeah but there has to be a better way than to have the staff bringing it in fresh every day.

Perhaps have the rapid test on site, but think we are a long ways from having numbers of those available to make it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    Children of the Quarn
    well fucking played.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    i don't think I want to get close to someone I don't know... doing the monogamous thing

i have done well online dating in the past. i made a promise I was done with it and I don't really want to have a discussion with my partner/girl that I can't wait like she is

furious masturbation it is...
    you might be able to find a virtual partner/date for that......
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Anyone else working from home realizing how annoying their wives are?

I keep thinking “thank god I don’t work with this woman”

I know, take it to the Wife bitch thread.

...developmentally...his baseline frame of reference is circa 1980ish.
    This really could describe a whole lot of posters here in the PR. Have your friend visit the rat flu thread.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Anyone else working from home realizing how annoying their wives are?

that ^^ was the draw
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Typed it out earlier but when I went to edit it my phone deleted it...

I'm so sick of hearing "wash your hands" after doing just about anything because unless you're home there's no place to wash your hands.

We continue to get snow, which is great for the water shed. However, staring out my window and watching it come down is a bit depressing. Having skiing ripped away so suddenly will certainly add some excitement for the start of next season. Gonna be a long summer!

Yes...insignificant problem in all of this...

"We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

have gone to work every day since this started as our IT group does support and development for software transmitting patient data. this week the idiots for the building started checking temps. if we are that critical, why are we going out in public daily. there is not one thing in the past 3 weeks I could not have done from home.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Did you let them know about your expert opinions?

Sent from my SM-N960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    I knew Jesse back in the Snowbasin days. I wish him well.
    He's off the ventilator, and I heard is awake. Fingers crossed.

I'm terrible at paying attention; are you an Ogden guy?

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    He's off the ventilator, and I heard is awake. Fingers crossed.

I'm terrible at paying attention; are you an Ogden guy?
    FKNA awesome

Hoping and praying he stays off the vent
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    you might be able to find a virtual partner/date for that......
    the girl is good to go for that