Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I thought it was kind compared to last month where he saved up 2 months of checks and cashed them the last day of the month (while he was in quarantine). I'm still paying that one off.
    wtf, who does this?

I thought it was kind compared to last month where he saved up 2 months of checks and cashed them the last day of the month (while he was in quarantine). I'm still paying that one off.
    Guessing your lease has some crazy returned/bounced check clause? What a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Guessing your lease has some crazy returned/bounced check clause? What a dick.
    My bank honored it the 2nd time he deposited it. So $160 fee for me on my end, and $40 on his end which was tacked on to this month, which I gave him a check for a month ago.

Coronavirus complaint/commiseration thread.

A check for $70k. Pretty pathetic.

My bank honored it the 2nd time he deposited it. So $160 fee for me on my end, and $40 on his end which was tacked on to this month, which I gave him a check for a month ago.
    Because you can’t figure out how to use a ledger?

When you write a check, the money is not yours, even if the check isn’t cashed promptly

Maths make your head ache?
    . . .

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    bout all I can add is its a hell of a lot easier for me to empathetic to members of a community ive had personal irl interactions with
    when the chineseratflushitnados over
    im gonna attempt to add to the list
    MAGBAKEFOREMPATHY
    keep on keeping on
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2020/03/...in-is-cutting/

8% of overhead....better cut that first. If they tried this w nurses they’d walk out. Admin salaries? No fucking way.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    https://www.sltrib.com/news/2020/03/...in-is-cutting/

8% of overhead....better cut that first. If they tried this w nurses they’d walk out. Admin salaries? No fucking way.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    That is some serious bullshit!

Last night I ran out of edibles and I can't buy any in Utah. Sigh.........that is some bullshit too.

The weed supply is indeed getting thin and I cannot fathom doing without right now.

Shipping to 95060?

Nothing I've done has eradicated the gophers here. They are fucking endless. Like cockroaches in the city, they will outlast us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post
    I found some weird tools hanging in my grandpa's barn and asked my uncle about it. It's an iron plate with a long spike you put in the ground next to a gopher hole. There's a sleeve that holds a 20ga shot shell and a trigger device connected to bait. When mr. gopher hits the bait, the shell goes off and the concussion - not the shot - kills the gopher and others within a certain radius. Can't imagine they sell such a device anymore, but unc said it worked great and had a lot of them.

Ive got some butter in my freezer that I made two years ago. Is it still good? Flowers are running low. Seeds in the ground, but at least three or more months from harvest. Victory Garden.

Try it. If it's bad you'll know it. In all likelihood it's just fine.

Frozen butter? Shit's fine.

You can send that to me for proper disposal

Tried to register a car today. DMV is drive-thru only. Line was about a mile and a half long. Nope.

I have several years worth of vape dust I've been saving for a special occasion (not because it's in various jars spread across my property and I've consistently forgotten about it). That's my break-in-case-of-emergency stash. Weird high in low doses, but pretty good if you consume excessively.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Could be worse, I know, but my wife told me this morning that her company is cutting her salary 20% and I just got the email stating that my raise that's to take effect tomorrow and next year's bonus is a no-go

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Ive got some butter in my freezer that I made two years ago. Is it still good? Flowers are running low. Seeds in the ground, but at least three or more months from harvest. Victory Garden.
    back in the day I was the painter/helper on a 5 day hut refurb project, we found a bag of wine that had been left there fo ever and one of the carpenters was worried about it being poison

so we didnt drink it til the second night
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I'm lucky to still be employed, even though I'm burning through PTO now. Boss is cool with me not answering an email or phone call while on 'vacation'. Tankless water heater went out last Thursday. Finally got a repair guy in today. Will be at least a week to get the part. I took a pioneer bath this morning. The cold shower was a bridge too far, but was able to at least wash the dried ejaculate out of my gorilla salad.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Because you can’t figure out how to use a ledger?

When you write a check, the money is not yours, even if the check isn’t cashed promptly

Maths make your head ache?
    I used to think there were some deadbeat dad's out there who didnt pay their support

but maybe they couldnt run a check book ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    it may taste freezer-y (but may not), but if by "good" you mean is it safe to eat, it's totally safe.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I have a friend in Boston on a ventilator with Covid 19. Don't think he's going to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    it may taste freezer-y (but may not), but if by "good" you mean is it safe to eat, it's totally safe.
    How much butter you got? 'Cause I have a VERY good brownie recipe...

Quote Originally Posted by Millsie1 View Post
    I have a friend in Boston on a ventilator with Covid 19. Don't think he's going to make it.
    Sorry to hear that man. I hope he pulls through.